clownfish, swimming weird?

15 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

ha! wow thats funny. I bought one of the CPR overflows......dang.....its pretty nice. Doesnt lose siphon and theres no possible way a fish or snail can get in it. my six line wrasse was doing what your clown was.....he literally jumped in the mesh on the cpr overflow......wouldnt suck him in he floped back in the water. sorry BUD your stuck! :)

kelbri

by kelbri

Did they have any pebbles with them when they jumped in? Perhaps they were trying to dirty up the tank so that you would put them into bags. We're free...

fihsboy

by fihsboy

haha that would be damn funny!

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

lol i didn't find any pebbles in the filter {wait, no pebles in the tank,hehehe} pretty weird, kinda makes me wonder one of the the writers for "NEMO" didn't have the same thing happen in one of his/her tanks and bang a movie is born eh?

she's doing wonderfully, all her color is back, and she's eating normally now - -she was gorging for a day or two.............i was affraid she was gonna founder like a horse for a little while, she was even eating hair algae .................but she stopped .......................damn it, lol

Boss

TheCoralReef

by TheCoralReef

haha, i have a piar of perculas in my tank and they sleep on their side on my fuzzy mushrooms, like its a mattress or somethin, im not gonna lie, they do look damn comfy lol

clownfish, swimming weird?

15 posts • Page 2 of 2