Sitting back enjoying a Landshark

23 posts • Page 1 of 3

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Yup......its the stuff. Long hard day cleaning and working. Took my car into to get fixed.....thank God I bought the extended warantee.....2100 in repairs. I didnt have to pay anything. Its pretty nice knowing this beer was brewed in the last 24 hours....it is brewed here in my home town...which is freaking great! Anyone have a favorite beer? And for all you innocent people out there.......im sorry.....I know im only 20....but im in college get over it.

kei9th

by kei9th

although i have not tried a landshark lauger, i do enjoy a beer or 6. my favorite drink is called gulden drakk (possibly misspelled). it is an ale that is hard to find. if you can find it i suggest you give it a try, it is expensive but well worth the price. plus its like 11.5% alcohol. when it cones to a everyday beer i like mickeys

fihsboy

by fihsboy

sweet. I like a full flavored. Bud select is pretty good. But you can only get it in certain places.....supposedly. We have 2 trucks in Jacksonville that deliver ONLY Budweiser Select. They are black trucks with budweiser in red. That beer is supposed to be brewed THAT day. its pretty a pretty good one. but I like Guinness as an every day. My cousin bought the landsharks.....and he left 5 in the fridge, as far as im concerned thats free game, its MY fridge. :)

kei9th

by kei9th

what ever is in your fridge is free game, but only to you. hey fihsboy do you have Crown Liquors up near you? that is where you can get like 100 different beers to try.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Never heard of it. Ill have to do some research

kei9th

by kei9th

we have quite a few in broward county fl, great place to check new beers

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

when i do have a brew it has to be ice cold and Michilob light {i know im a puss}

not much of a drinker and more used to live in green bottle beers years ago {Heiniken, Lowenbrauw, Becks etc }

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

I've tried quite a bit, but I always go back to Corona. If you ever sit down at the bar with a guiness drinker, and he asks you to play a game of Cardinal Puff, kindly refuse unless you're a master of imitation while extremely intoxicated. 3.5 pitchers in 2 hours (I weigh 150) and I'm never going back to dark beer. I used to love yuengling...

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

landshark, michelobe, bud select....... man you all need to get some beer taste buds beer is susposed to taste like beer not fizzy beer flaored water.......yuengling is a great beer cant get it here though, new castle is my number 1 favorite......guiness and smithwicks are amazing also

Serial324556

by Serial324556

Welp, I've tasted a lot of brewhas in my day lol. My all time favorites have to be Becks and Blue Moon. They are nice beers to have after a long day to just relax with. On the other hand when I'm gettin down to get drunk the cheaper the better lol. I usually drink Key Stone, Bud Light, or Rolling Rock. Keystone is nice cuz you can get a 30 rack here for like 13 bucks. If I'm not drinking beer you'll usually see me drinking Black Velvet whiskey, I frickin lived on that shit for a long time but it's really been catching up with me so I try not to drink any liquors anymore. I come from a family with a long history of alcoholism so I'm trying to take it a little slower that I used to.

BTW, my most hated beer is Guinness. Tastes like friggin dirt.

23 posts • Page 1 of 3