Sitting back enjoying a Landshark

23 posts • Page 2 of 3

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

no that is beer that you are tasting not dirt... :)

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

dude i gotta agree with Serial.........i've seen the foam on Guiness and looks like the foam that forms on the top of frog egg clutches in stagnent water ...LMAO..........and doesn't taste much better,leaves that "furry" feeling on my teeth, i've had it twice and both times they were ice cold, a guy told me that i should try it at room temp but i haven't yet so as of now i don't care for it at all

but i will say that growing up i used to drink Genesee cream ale, which is rot gut beer but i didn't know it then you can buy a case of genny in bottles for like 12 bucks...........lol

LeviNHeidi4480

by LeviNHeidi4480

Ok everyone, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it yet, but Fat Tire (Belgian Wheat from New Belgium Brewing in CO.) is my favorite beer of all time. Also, an ice cold Blue Moon can be pretty delicious. As an everyday, I am a firm supporter of Bud Light.

kelbri

by kelbri

I can tell that everyone that has commented so far lives south of my border. There are no Canadian beers on this list yet. I myself am not a drinker, but around here, if you're not drinking a Pilsner, you may as well be drinking sewage. Although I do know quite a few that prefer Kokanee.

jweb

by jweb

landshark is good, i like tequiza more. try it, it is hard to find but goes down like lime water.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

my brother hates beer.......but likes yuengling ive tried it.....and its pretty good. The problem is im 20.......so i cant buy it. I have to have it bought for me. haha

flyinhammer

by flyinhammer

hahahaha you guys are to funny and thats great! I am from north of the border and I love my Molson Canadian! yah Canadian! its good beer! but when I dont feel like saying A! I like to sit down with a nice bottle of San Migueal (a philappeno beer)! goes down smooth, a little hard to find but worth the hunt! Bud is a close third,and well Guiness I leave that to my brother inlaw hahaha - cheers boys

jweb

by jweb

i am 20 also, you need to just go into stores and try to buy it until you find a store that will sell it to you. then keep going there. thats what i do.

cichlidfan

by cichlidfan

Damn Snowboss I must be old when we used to drink Genesee Cream Ale we only used to pay $8.99 for a case of 16oz bottles. LOL
You must live pretty close to me I don't think they transport that swill very far from the Buffalo Rochester area.
Yuengling and Corona are both pretty good, but give me a Maker's Mark on the rocks and I'm a happy guy !!!

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Tried a Guiness.....damn good. makes landshark and corona taste like.....I dont know....... but nothing good. good stuff man. Guess it the Irish coming out.

Sitting back enjoying a Landshark

23 posts • Page 2 of 3