FU*K AMERICA

16 posts • Page 1 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

blueshoes2208

FU*K AMERICA

by blueshoes2208

now that i have your attention......

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

– John 3:16 (KJV)

read it again..... think about it, then think about the true meaning of CHRISTmas..... happy holidays!

- Blue

dizzcat

by dizzcat

May God Bless you in the coming Year Blue :-)

kei9th

by kei9th

actually history says that Jesus was born in July sometime. according to fact the three wise men would only been able to follow the brightest star in the sky during summer months. it is speculated that the shinning star would have been a planet closer to earth during the summer solstice.but that dose'nt really matter god is in our hearts Christmas is more for being with friends and family more than about the birth of my lord and savior.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

nice !!!!

may God bless you above and beyond this upcoming year blue

we had an awsome day today and hope all did too.....

Boss

fihsboy

by fihsboy

God Bless and Happy New year too!

didnt feel like christmas here......it was 78 degrees....haha

zambize

by zambize

According to the Bible, he loves everyone, but he's sending some of us to hell anyway.

Zambize

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

explain

zambize

by zambize

I'm gay.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

– John 3:16 (KJV)

after teaching an adult bible study for 7 years and studying myself on my own and with friends for many many years - - -i still can't find any translation that states that "who so ever" means anything other than "who so ever" thats evrybody, no conditions, no catches, no strings attached ..................

now without getting into a pissing contest over one of the biggest "religious" {and i use that as a derogatory term always} arguments in history here in the US anyway........... some things are listed as "not good" or "not acceptable" in his eyes.............not listed as "you can't come in"

while i do not support the homosexual lifestyle............i more strongly support your right to do it.............but there are rules and laws that I belive in, some easy some hard..........I.E. the law of gravity, break it and something will happen,lol ................i believe someday you, like myself will stand and have to answer for everything we've done, at that time we're on our own....and believe me there are people out there that have done far worse than being gay ....................................so if you believe Christ died so you don't have to {meaning he died for the sins we can't pay for, and we will no longer have to be seperated from God forever} than you being gay is between you and the big guy.........lol none of my business

My former boss said something to me once that really put things into a better perspective - - - " when we get to heaven there are going to be two things that suprise us...1. whose there and 2. whose not there

BTW - - i am no longer involved in any church because of the same hypocracy that makes you think your not welcome or going to make it into heaven, after many years of study i can not suport a condeming system of ass holes that say and do things to justify their own beliefs that in the end only pad their pockets.........i'd rather stand before god as a gay man than a slimy preacher any day my friend

but i do believe in an all powerful God that loves me and leads me in this life and wants me to be happy and enjoy this fleeting moment in time ...................we call life

Boss

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

Well.. that is an interesting topic BUT God will forgive anyone of any crime IF you believe in him, see him as your personal savior and help spread the word of Christ throughout the world. I.E what i am doing here. I do belive that it is not necessarily good to be gay and i am strongly against it BUT that is your thoughts and actions and are none of my business. The real point is that i believe you will not be sent strait to hell if you live a good Christian life, as we all do. Galations 5:19 states that somewhat that anyone who lives imorally, in example orgies and things of that sort will not be allowed to enter the Kingdom of God, But It is also stated, and i have been taught, that we can be forgiven of any crime so long as it comes from our heart. In you case you should confess to the fact that you are gay but dont tell him that you wished you werent, that would be lying, you must be honest. He will understand. It is the pure fact that you believe in God, that he is your personal savior and that you tried your best to share his word. Being gay, in his mind, is a sin.... all sins are hte same , i believe, in example a white lie is the same as a black lie in his eyes, and you can and will be forgiven for them when the time comes.

FU*K AMERICA

16 posts • Page 1 of 2