FU*K AMERICA

16 posts • Page 2 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Serial324556

by Serial324556

This is my opinion based on readings I don't mean to offend anyone for their religions.

All religions are based off of astrology. All main people in religions are born on or around the same day (Dec. 25th). Which Christians are depicted from...(Christmas)
Jesus - born Dec. 25th in Bethlyhem. Born of a vigrin, 12 deciples, crucified, resurrected.
Horus - Egypt 3000 BC born on Dec. 25th. Born of a virgin.
Attis - Greece 1200 BC. born Dec 25th. Born of a virgin, crucified, resurrected.
Dionysus - Greece 500 BC. same as above called "alpha and omega" performed mircles such as turning water into wine.
There are hundreds from different religions from different time periods, these are just a few examples. But some how most people claim for jesus to be the correct one from the correct god.

The birth sequence is completely astrological. Sirius (star in the east and the brightest star) aligns with 3 stars on Dec. 24th from orions belt (the 3 kings). All 4 stars point to the location of the sun rise on Dec. 25th this is why "the 3 kings all follow the star in east, to go to the sun or "god's son""
When Fall and winter come we have shorter days appearing that the sun moves further and further away(moves south until it stays in the lowest spot for 3 days which is the 22nd, 23rd, 24th of dec.) On the 25th the sun moves 1 degree north and from that time on we have longer days. On the 25th this was known as the southern cross or "crux" constilation. Now from these astrological obvservations, humans have twisted this over and over and over again to create new religions to make their god the "correct god".
Also Heaven and Hell, I believe to be portrayed from light and dark or day and night.

Now I believe in some god, I do not believe that some how we were just some accident. Our abilities and mental stabilities are way too advanced than any other animal on this earth (even chips, monkeys, whatever)
However I do not believe in any religions, they are all a bunch of croc made by humans to make them feel better about death and to live by certain rules to treat others correctly.

I consider Christmas as family time, that's it.

PS: Im not saying that I believe in astrology either I'm just saying that you can tell how religions have been twisted because early civilzations created astrology and then as civilizations moved on they advanced the astrology to more believable aspects that people could relate to.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

yeah well what about peanut butter cups????????

Serial324556

by Serial324556

I strongly believe in peanut butter cups. I believe that one day a giant peanut butter cup will come down and save us all before the earth blows up...except those that do not believe in the all mighty peanut butter cup which will in turn be thrown in boiling chocolate for ever.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

LMAO....................thats my boy

bigfish0016429

by bigfish0016429

Ya bless the fish too!

Serial324556

by Serial324556

If your talkin about our fish, i would agree...Don't get me started on the "Jesus Fish". lol

FU*K AMERICA

16 posts • Page 2 of 2