decisions decisions.....

23 posts • Page 1 of 3

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

a1k8t31524

decisions decisions.....

by a1k8t31524

ok so me and the fiancee are trying to plan out the honeymoon. it is just so hard to decide where to go. we were thinking possibly Jamaica.... but i have herd good and bad things about it. i personally would love to go to the amazon, found a place online that is basically a eco friendly lodge in the middle of the rain forest in Peru. to me that sounds awesome. There is always the option of Hawaii but to me that seems to commercial and touristy. Any of you ever been anywhere unique and amazing?

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Why not a cruise? Same costs.....gourmet meals everynight.....take a 7 day to the western carribean. You could see Jamaica.....you may or may not like it. It has a ton of poverty, but its a gorgeous country. You could climb dunns river falls....Thats a TON of fun. Just make sure the people in front of you or behind you arent over........250lbs....because YOU have to help them up. haha. I had the nicest lady behind me.....but she had to be like 275-300. I had a time helping her up the waterfall. If you did the western carribean you would have a good time. I would recommend going with Royal Carribean....My step mother is a travel agent for American express black card. Jimmy Johnson is one of her clients. :) Its pretty freakin cool. But ive been on both Royal Carribean and Carnaval. Carnaval is fun....but its just a big ass party. A giant booze cruise. Royal Carribean is for more the active or laid back person. Someone that either lives heathy....or likes to soak in some rays and just chill. Plus the clubs are much nicer on Royal Carribean. haha. as well as the whole freakin boat. Of the three cruises I have been on....I enjoyed both the eastern and western carribean the most. And both of those cruises were with Royal Carribean.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

And remember that im 19 years old and I cant drink......so if you like to drink and have a good time...either cruise is good for you.....but there from what I hear there tends to be less havoc on a RC cruise.

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

yeah we thought about a cruse also
i have a buddy that is a big wig at RCCL so the price there would be pretty nice. but i dont know... i know that there is alot to do on a cruise ship but it seems to me that being stuck on a ship of a few days while we were out to sea it would get boring.... i dunno mabey i am wrong

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

ships do stop at diffrent places, my buddy went to camen islands (if i spelled it right )..he said it was the best time he ever had,and he travels all around the world..have fun...take me:)... make sure you save enough money to go diving..take some pictures for us...

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Dude.....you dont get bored. trust me. if you go on one of the big ships......you could....play ping pong.......eat........gamble.....swim.......rest.......drink.....dance....climb a rock wall.......rollerblade.......play golf........ice skate.....watch a show.....watch a movie....eat ice cream.....eat steak....order room service......shop on the ship....smoke a cigar(my favorite)........work out. Or even do honeymoon stuff....haha. Needless to say.......theres plenty to do. You wont get bored. lol

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

somebody take me on a honeymoon......

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

i will take you.....if you pay for the whole thing.......oh yeah and your own room..... unless you wanna stay in the same room as us....wont get much sleep that way i suspose.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

hahahahhahaa

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

i tell you what, this may sound silly, but my wife and i stayed in the presidential suite 49 stories above the falls in Niagra Falls {Canadian side} and it was beautiful, great room service {face it, what are you gonna be doing most on your honey moon???hehehe} valet parking, and theres all kinds of stuff to do in the area .....look into it -- i think it one of the wonders of the world, but it's kinda gotten a name for itself as a place that old people go and that not the case at all ..........the entire are is a botanical garden, tours, resturants and the falls are awe inspiring no matter what area you see them from

oh yeah and Pimp lives like 10 minutes away from them, lol

Boss

decisions decisions.....

23 posts • Page 1 of 3