decisions decisions.....

23 posts • Page 3 of 3

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Very nice! My brothers tell me Marines are crazy.....there in the army and say you guys take it to a whole nother level.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

lol - - i would agree

some of my friends went into the army and even one in the airforce - - - and they say i'm a little off............whatever that means................lol

i think the Marines being so small compared to the other services has the oportunity to train more specifically in areas - - - we're not better as people, just better trained

actually i tried to go into the airforce when i got out of the marines and they refused me on the grounds that i was "untrainable" because i was a former Marine

and thank you for the thanx a1 - - -i'm not a glory hound in any way, but i think to many of our service men and women think we don't apprieciate their sacrifices - - a simple thank-you like that makes everything we do and did all worth it - so kudos to you my friend

Boss

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

you know my mom is active Air National Guard and mind you she may not be out in the middle of the fight, but i know what she does is important to our country, and athe same for anyone in the service and i respect that

decisions decisions.....

23 posts • Page 3 of 3