filtering the new tank

13 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I got a little excited there....sorry. Hey pimp, went to my lfs today.......he was packed. New owner is really turning things around. I did a little soliciting for him and he returned the favor. He gave me a scwd and ten baby bristle stars for 10 bucks. Talk about a steal.....

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

deals are always good ..my lfs is good to me..i had a squid i could not for the life of me keep it from leaking..i would like to try one again..i a ton of time and money trying to make it work, mabie i just gave up to soon, but oh well
good to here others are getting deals..your tank looks great..
swp

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Thanks man, it doesnt look like that right now....I sold the gonipora for 60 bucks.....a week ago...got store credit for it. Right now I have 0 corals, :( Im moving my tank probably in the next week and a half. two weeks. My tank was going down hill because I was working so much and didnt have the time to take care of it as much. I had a nasty case of slime break out and Ive got it under control now. It was stressing the corals.....so i thought I should sell them until I got it under control so nothing died. This one he gave me was from his personal aquarium at home. He just ordered a hydor koralia controllable.....and he has had this running for a year. He gave me the whole set up...pvc, fittings and about 5 feet of hose. I tried it out when I got home and, DAMN. thats cool stuff. haha. cant wait to hook it up.

filtering the new tank

13 posts • Page 2 of 2