a few pics

40 posts • Page 4 of 4

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

700 on a girlfiriend...... f that.....lol
bill suck man and the dont get any better when you move out trust me. just be smart about things, know your priorities.
and then you start to make more and you spend more it is a never ending cycle
as nice as it would be to have your own place i think it is good for kids to stay with their parents as long as they are still in school. thats my opinion

fihsboy

by fihsboy

www.myspace.com/michaelgallagher89 Thats me and there are pics of my gf on there too. I took two years of a college level photography class......it was awesome. Im not the best.......but I dont suck either. haha I shoot all my pictures in a raw format.....so i can edit the hell out of them and they still look good. Thats good that your steady in your job man. Im going to try to post some more pics on my myspace. my good ones i cant put on there unless i reformat them to crap jpeg files. I could always copy them as jpegs though....Ill do that. Ill take some pics this weekend......I just opened the paint up today. My gf is spoiled yes........but she makes me happy, and we had a great time at sea world and clubbin. Her parents dont buy her shi* and they buy her little sister something everytime I come over...so I somewhat feel bad for her. I look at it this way.....wedding photgraphy buys me toys......kohls pays my bills. Weddings average around 500 a shot. but the pros cost double that easy. thats just to have a sitting time.......thats not including all the pictures. I do EVERYTHING for 500. you have to print your own pictures.........but i make an album of what I like and i shoot the wedding. Pretty good job really........just kinda stressful. Landscape is where its at. Just check out my myspace.......the three pictures in the back ground are all mine. :)

fihsboy

by fihsboy

d81e6-Driftwood.jpg

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I named that one driftwood......I took it on Big Talbot Island in Jacksonville Fl. its about 45 minutes from my house. A little island thats a state park, its pretty nice.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

If you guys want any of those three just tell me. Ill let you guys have them for free. The 1st one on this post is in St. Augustine by the mission. Which is a church and a 10 story cross. This is the cove next to the cross. Very peacfull. the second one on this post is from puerto rico. I found a nice little place to take a picture when I was on my cruise. :)
d8f43-Cove of glory copy.jpg
099ce-Cruise 170 copy.jpg

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

dang dude i cant take a good picture to save my life, ill give you props for that.. the only thing is your myspace wont let me sned you a friend request because i dont know your last name. send me one instead.... myspace.com/igotcaught19

fihsboy

by fihsboy

sweet man. For some reason you look familiar.....dunno why. Anyways you could if you tried. Theres just a few rules of framing.....and some cameras do the rest. I can change every minut difference in every picture.....i dont but I can. I wish I knew how to play baseball...i never got it. I tried several times.......and sucked. so i stuck with soccer. Played soccer for 13 years and here I am......being a bumb. :)

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

you know this may sound old school and i know that there are alot of fancy cameras out there now days but an old 35mm cannon ae-1 is going to give you the best pictures ever..... if you know how to use it that is problem with these new fancy cameras is it takes all the skill out of taking a picture

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I actually prefer a toyo-View when im in the field and I have time. But thats a whole nother story. Large Format cameras are where its at. My old teacher lets me use his every once in a while.........I cant afford one right now....7-8 grand is a little much. But with the film in these bad boys........you can blow your pictures up to billboard size.........literally. I dont have any pictures to show you guys from the toyo.......but the quality is outrageously nice. I have three 35mm cameras. I have a cannon rebel and two konica minolta's. I went to a Jaguars practice game and the security guy asked me where my field pass was......I just kinda laughed and told him I was just a hobbiest....so they guy was cool and said...... here go sign in over there leave your liscense and we will get you on the field. It was a lot of fun. My baby is my nikon D2X which is the one that costs a fortune. I have a 70-200 lens with a fixed aperture of 2.8 and VR. takes pretty nice shots. I have a D200 that I use for the weddings.....just because its a little easier to use and it has water tight seals on it. I agree though. A decent 35mm can be just as nice if not better. I would like the Nikon F6.......its a pretty nice film camera. I have a brownie hawkeye that I use on occation........just to say I use it. (first mass produced camera in the world) and i have a Land Camera........it runs on two double A's and the pictures SUCK.......but its cool to have. haha

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

i agree with you on the large format cameras.....theys the shiznat

a few pics

40 posts • Page 4 of 4