Would you be pissed?

17 posts • Page 1 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

fihsboy

Would you be pissed?

by fihsboy

Okay so I have been dating this girl for two years. I trust her she trusts me and we are happy with eachother. Her birthday is saturday and her friend flew in town today for her birthday. Well the weird thing is....he flew in from california......we live in florida....his plane ticket was 400 bucks.....and its a HE. Im sorry.......but i know damn well I wouldnt fly to California and spend 400 bucks to see just a friend. Her look on it is they have been friends since 2nd grade.... Thoughts?

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

how old are you she and he?

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Im 20 shes 18 as of saturday and im guessing hes 18 as well. they were in the same grade

ChristinaBug2890

by ChristinaBug2890

Is he straight? no need to worry if he isnt.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

hes straight. He was asking her if she knew any cute girls in town....

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

hmm that is kinda tuff, but i think i friend is more likely to spent the money to come see a friend on her bday then to spend the money on some poon.... honestly who is gonna fly from cali to Florida to get some booty from a old friend. He probably came into town for more than her birthday, and even so 18 is a pretty big birthday especially if you have been friends for a long time.... So currently she is 17 and you are 20.... tsk tsk you dirty little boy you know that is illegal right :) And screw all that jealousy it isnt worth all the trouble. And at 18 and 20yo it really is not worth getting all worked up about

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Im not really worked up, It jst kinda seems shady. I have a friend that moved to west texas and she is about to turn 21......shes a pretty good friend but I guarntee you that my girlfriend would be jealous as hell if I went to go see her. I just turned 20 by the way.

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

just turned 20 huh? well than that made you 18 and 19 when she was 16 and 17... still illegal:) ......and if she were jealous that is because she is 18.....i know that legally you are an adult at 18 but most people are no where near that adult maturity at 18 or at 25 for that matter
i am engaged. and i have a girl in my wedding party on of my best friends. all of my best friends are girls and my fiance has no issues with it

jweb1369

by jweb1369

I would be pissed. Especially if she didn't okay it with me first. If you are in a serious relationship it doesn't matter if they have been best friends for a long time. She should never have guys over or hang out with guys, unless it is okay by you. That is, if you are in a serious relationship (i.e. possibility of engagement/marriage). I would be pissed and argue with her about it, then just let it go. If she hooks up with anyone, there is nothing you can do about it. Just be the best guy you can, and if she is a " real woman" than she will realize you're the best thing that's ever happened to her.

doomydarkdoom

by doomydarkdoom

" She should never have guys over or hang out with guys, unless it is okay by you."

Dang, that's pretty harsh.

I guess I'd put it to her that if you did the same thing, she'd be jealous, and ask how she thinks it makes you feel. If you've been together two years and trust each other, well... I agree with a1, there's plenty of cheap booty in California if that's all he's after.

I'd be more suspicious if it's someone she just met, but if they've been friends for so long, it doesn't strike me as that odd. Some people will do anything for a good friend. I know I'd do that if I had the money.

Would you be pissed?

17 posts • Page 1 of 2