Goin to the Shits....

80 posts • Page 4 of 8

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

dude.... alright im gunna be strait up with you on this one... i just flat out dont have the confidence to just walk up to some girl, on that scenerio at the mall i would probably smile and say whats up but if she didnt stop id keep walking, thats just how i am. I havent been with enough girls to believe in myself. On the other hand i cant stand reading 99 percent of books so i barley know an author off the top of my head. I bowl constantly, i mean up to 2 times a week adding to prolly 10 games a week BUT theres never any girls there except when they are on dates or drinking.. which is still 2 years away legally. Basically all the girls around here are taken..... i rarely see a girl outside of class that isnt with a guy... not to mention im on average id say 4 years younger than all the girls in my classes. idk man ill just be honest with you guys, i jus flat out dont believe in myself.....

doomydarkdoom

by doomydarkdoom

MMORPGs are usually good for that, then. Hot Internet women. Well. Not too many of them and few "hot" by the media's standards, but... might give you something to do!

fihsboy

by fihsboy

check out this website..............buddypic.com I literally met at least 10 girls on the website. all around our age and pretty cute. Make an account post a pic and just mail them. DO NOT SAY HEY YOUR CUTE. it doesnt work. If you like them from what you read about them.....say that. Girls dont respond to damn your sexy.....well some do but thats another story. You can find someone in your area......talk to them online......but dont wait online for them....just email them every once in a while..you know respond if they do. dont seem desperate, because your not. You need to believe in yourself. Online is the easiest way to do it. Specially if your shy. Im not really shy.....so its never really been a big deal for me. But talkin to people and meeting people online is the best way to do it if your not good at face to face. Sometimes you could get lucky......I messaged this girl kinsey that lived the next county over......shes like lets meet........we did........and we did....haha. First time we met. But girls will be drooling over you if your a nice guy. Check out that web site. Its a pretty good one.

doomydarkdoom

by doomydarkdoom

OkCupid is a good site too. But if you're going the online route, BE HONEST! I can't stress that enough.

I actually met the love of my life through that site... I just signed up to do the quizzes, heh. We're coming up on one year since we've been together. I feel pretty dorky going through a dating website, but it's free, and he had been trying eHarmony and other stuff like that for MONTHS. OkCupid has a really good matching system if you answer a bunch of their questions.

Shy or lacking confidence is not necessarily a bad thing. It can be cute, especially if a girl is tired of over-confident jocks hitting on her.

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

going to be harsh here........ get over it grow some balls go up to a girl and aske her out....if you do you have no reason to complain... if every girl you ask out says no then you have something to complain about but seriously what is the worst that can happen someone will say no

fihsboy

by fihsboy

and if they say no.....thats there loss. not yours.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

i agree just ask a girl out, practice every girl you see ask out or for there number. dont be scared.i know it easy for us to say , but you have to step up to the plate..can you get in local clubs or bars yet ?

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

you could always be an ass and say "wanna see my sea cucunmber?"

ok sorry that was wrong.............................i agree with the above posts, datesites, are good for confidence building, as long as you don't live in the cyber world to long, and just flat out asking for a number or hey would you like to go bowling or go get a coffee or something is great too...............make mental notes, what works, what doesn't etc etc .....................and dont rush it..................this sounds dumb as hell............but as much as my wife is my whole world, there are times that being alone and single is pretty appealing to me....................hope the wife doesn't read this, lol

Boss

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

dont worry your word is safe with us nerds. ha jp well if if this says anything im sitting in a cafe part of hastings book store haha and ugh... im like 30 years younger than all the women in here its weird but im studying so its all good. Yeah i can get into clubs and stuff im almost 19 ( nxt month) but that brings up another thing, i cant dance.... yea that sounds stupid but its the truth, i finally gave in to a HS pep rally dance last year and i screwed up infront of about 800 ppl and the entire football team laughed at me along with half hte ppl there... so... yeah..... i really have problems with when i see a pretty girl or whatever just going up to her and talking to her, for me, thats easier said than done. sounds like im the only person in here with girl problems

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

{sounds like im the only person in here with girl problems} wrong once you get a girl its a whole new set of problems..lol...go to the club and talk to some girls, buy em drinks show em you junk...hehe. or if there are girls at your work, i assume there are, when they go on break go with them piss on your bosses car make em laugh.

Goin to the Shits....

80 posts • Page 4 of 8