Goin to the Shits....

80 posts • Page 7 of 8

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

well as far as age difference goes, after my divorce i dated an 18 yr old for about 9 months.......................i was 35.......................we broke up mutually ..............i didn't want her to wake up someday and hate me because she didn't get to do the things that 18 to 20 somethings do............and she agreed................

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

holy crap boss thats pretty bad

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

actually it was pretty good...............but yeah it was totally a rebound "do i still got it?" thing..............it wouldn't have worked out and we both knew it so we had some fun and moved on ............as far as i know she is in KS iiving with some guy and has a baby by him ............oh well....the choices we make deliver the circumstances in which we have to live ..................................

i think the general concensus here Blue, is don't worry about it, life contrary to popular belief is long and you have plenty of time to do those things....so concentrate on what can controll today.............school, work, tank , mustang {hehehe} because all those things get put on the back burner when a woman comes along, i promise

Boss

gumbii

by gumbii

right now my boyfriend is 42 years old... and i'm 26... i don't see what the big deal is on age differences... both of us think at the same maturity level...

anyways... i think what A1 said in the first post here is the best advice given so far... just work harder... especially right now when times are tough everywhere we can't just slow down with the economy you have to work alot harder... i haven't even had any time to whore around on this web forum that i love so much... you need to show more assertiveness too... don't be scared to talk to girls... just go out there and start up a conversation that interest you... then start asking questions about them... yes it's that easy...

but the reality is that you shouldn't have a relationship right now... i'm kind of learning this now myself... i have one kind of, but it's tough for me... relationships work better once you are kind of settled in with your job, family, friends, and hobbies... be comfortable with your life and once you do that, you will notice things will get better and just flow together naturally...

and don't be discouraged about your job situation, school or the v-card thing... i got kicked out of high school my second sophmore year... i didn't even make it as a junior... i started working when i was 16... i had a horrible job... i've had horrible jobs untill like... um... two years ago... so all the way to the age of 24 i couldn't have relationships, never had cash in my pocket, and was struggling in school a bit... but i finished my schooling and ended up getting a decent job totally opposite of what i went to school for...

right after school i became confortable with the life i was living... i came out of the closet, settled with an all right job, and had a couple of relationships... now i have two pretty good jobs but... i'm working very very hard... i only sleep 5 hours a night, and only have half of sunday off to myself...

another thing... completely unrelated to the thread...

i'm also going through some bad shit... the city is on my ass, and they are making me rebuild parts of my house, and i have to get rid of my ponds... i actually cried when they told me, and i really can't do shit about it all... man this sucks... so right now i have no fish or water in my ponds... they are just holes... i just need to fill it in with dirt... i sold all of the fish and equipment and made enough from it to pay for some renovations on my house...

but...

i am working with the city to get permits for new bigger and better ponds in my house... but they just want money... and i might have to knock down some trees and a part of my garage/room...

life really sucks for me right now... i can't have a relationship, i'm sick, i miss my ponds, i'm poor right now, both of my jobs are stressing me out, and the petshop is taking alot longer than i thought... it might not even happen...

oh well...

things will get better like boss said...

boss... you're my favorite dood on here... we should meet one day...

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

holy shit gum nice to see you back

doomydarkdoom

by doomydarkdoom

Dude that SUCKS about the ponds! Stupid city... :(

gumbii

by gumbii

hey guys...

snowboss

by snowboss

Gumbii,

Good to hear from ya man...........even if it's on a down note..........but i can say you inspire me to continue with my company by the stories you have told us, just get back up, dust yer self off and dive back in - - - thats what i got from all our conversations..............and ................if you want it, bust yer ass and you can have it ................good solid advise and practice man

as far as meeting, I'd love to hang with ya...........to bad theres an entire country between us, lol - - but maybe one of these days uyou can come out here or the wife and i can come out there ......it'll happen sooner or later

so from the sounds of it, the city at least let you sell off your stock and didn't just condemn the place and kill everything, right??

Boss

gumbii

by gumbii

yeah they gave me some time to get rid of it all... it took me about a month to get it all out and sold... but i still have to go over a bunch of shit with the city and other jerks...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

don't worry man ....that 700 billion dollar stimulus package should be trickleing down to us any day now................................

LMFAO !!!!! - - that was total sarcasm in case anyone misunderstood

Goin to the Shits....

80 posts • Page 7 of 8