newby here to give intro

24 posts • Page 1 of 3

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

OCReef6940

newby here to give intro

by OCReef6940

Hey All,

Pleasure to join this forum with you guys. I have posted a mos recent pic of my 90 Gallon All Aquarium. It's not the best pic, so I will be updating that one very soon.

My stats: Hobbyist since the Age of 4. Freshwater and Saltwater Fish Hobbyist.

Profession: co-owner/ CEO of Orange County Reef Aquatics
www.ocreef.com

gumbii

by gumbii

are you guys a store...??? where are you at??... i would like to check it out...

and lose the music... it's pretty fail/aids...

anyways... WELCOME... feel free to... um... i guess you're going to be helping people with thier questions... and feel free to speak your mind... my name is gumbii by the way... i live in LA and am president of the bell gardens fish club, and a member of los angeles fish fanatics...

if you are a store... will you honor your online prices on fish if i go over there... that blue tang looks HAWT!!!...

jweb1369

by jweb1369

Hello and welcome. Use the forum as much as possible. That's what makes this community so great!

gumbii

by gumbii

LIAR!...

OCReef6940

by OCReef6940

Hey gumbii,

In reply to your questions...Yes, Orange County Reef Aquatics is a store, it's an internet web store... to reiterate or recap... the area of the store that I mentioned on the forum when introducing myself was www.ocreef.com.

We are located in Orange County, Tustin California. Our brick and mortar store is called puppy’s n guppies www.fish2000.net...but again our online division store is www.ocreef.com, www.ocreeflive.com and www.orangequatics.com. FYI, I wasn't here to advertise or promote myself as I stated; however, it seems you are actually helping out with this..."so thanks".

Thank you for your opinion on the music sound loop on the website...it seems it's serving its purpose of grabbing attention. I will alternate it out soon, as I most often do.

Thank you for the Welcome and Yes I will feel free to speak my mind, thank you for the permission; um...Congrats on being President of Bell Gardens Fish Club and a member of Los Angeles Fish Fanatics...

In regards to the Blue Tang fish...The online prices on fish are lower to compensate for the cost of overnight shipping; so... no we do not honor our online prices in our brick and mortar store. We can always make exceptions of course... for our colleagues.

OCReef6940

by OCReef6940

Thank you...let me know if I can honor a discount for you at any time, on anything from our online store.

Best Regards,

dave

OCReef6940

by OCReef6940

Hey dumbii...um...gosh, sorry I meant gumbii.

I wanted to stop in, waste my time and ask... what's up with the LIAR! remark...

Keep things cool. It's like DMX said if it's _ _ _ _ me than you know its _ _ _ _ you. Chill with all that. There are children on here.

P.S. The last time I checked, we were all here to chat about our fish. With this said your apologies are not needed.

Dave

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Ummm. We often end up chatting about a lot more than fish. There are some teens on here and it's all good. Welcome!

gumbii

by gumbii

okay...

obviously you PHAIL at using a forum, and i didn't call you a lair... it was meant for james webster... or as i call him... emanuel luis... lol...

anyways... i was showing you respect, and i don't think i should be disrespected on this forum the way you just did JUST because YOU missread what i typed... that's unfair...

i am not some simple minded newb... i probably know more fish knowledge than you by the buckets... srsly... i am on here most of the time to help people out... i stayed around because i like these people... all of us became a tight circle of friends... maybe some day we might meet in real life... but anyways...

another thing... i only asked about your shot to promote you... i really don't feel like driving all the way down to tustin to get a fish i could easily get from a distributor at LAX... plus, i'm kind of tired of common fish i see at LFS...

i just got three new colonies of Paretroplus menarambo, haplochromine phylogeny, Paratilapia sp. Small Spot... you will probably never see these gorgeous fish in person... they are extinct in the wild, and are new to me... wich i'm so psyched about... especiall the paratilapia sp. Small Spot... beautifull...

these are going to be my first madagascar cichlids... i need to prepare 6 tanks for them all... i can't wait...

anyways... i'll see you around i guess... pay attention, and don't jump to conclusions... that's just doing it wrong... you don't want to get the fail/aids do you...???

jweb1369

by jweb1369

Gumbi, My name isn't james you tard. Oh and Dave, I'm sure if a kid can use a computer they have heard and seen a lot worse things than a few curse words, haha. Although I do agree to keep it to a minimum. Guys quit being ignoramus's and get along, hah. Let's talk about fish!

newby here to give intro

24 posts • Page 1 of 3