crab died

4 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

Snowboss4492

crab died

by Snowboss4492

Sabastion my anemone hermit crab was found dead today............dam it.......... he switched into a larger shell a couple days ago, even moved his anemone from the old shell to the new one.................i noticed yesterday that he wasn't running around like usual and just chalked it up to the much larger shell and figured he was takin it easy............today i realised he had gotten himself stuck and the poor fella probably starved to death .....................jeez i feel like an ass................i can't believe he wouldn't leave the shell if it was stuck when he got hungry enough..............

well RIP my friend

Snowboss

angus4481

by angus4481

that sucks man.sorry

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

OMG !!!!!! now i really feel like an ass !!!!!!

I'm getting ready to feed this morning expecting to see all my fish dressed in black prepareing for the memorial service and theres Sabastian running around like nothings wrong.......................I'm like WTF ?????

LMAO he molted.............and after all this time of lisening to people who have thrown inverts away thinking they were dead and warning others to be careful of this situation ......here I sit...........fell right into it...LOL

So Sabastian LIVES....and he has a shiny new shell to boot...........sorry for the false report......thanks for the simpathy ANGUS

Snowboss

angus4481

by angus4481

lmao, ya you gotta watch for that

crab died

4 posts