blenny blunder?

26 posts • Page 3 of 3

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

eazy4647

by eazy4647

damn snow..im sorry to hear dat..imma do some research on the kind of symptoms he had..seeing as my lawmower had the same symptoms..there got to be a reason :(

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

keep me posted man ....I found RO water at wal-mart 66 cents a gallon and I bought an anemone hermit crab and he's plowing all over the tank already tonight ................Boss

FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

by FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

whenever i think my test kits are not right i fill up my test tubes and run them to the LFS for a quick sigh of relief lol they usually offer the courtesy although someof the staff are not as knowledgable as others. My regular guy wasnt there today and i asked a kid who could care less. He told me my ph is too high and its light blue. I went home in a hurry to see why i got a wrong reading. Wait....theres is no blue on the ph chart..f*&*in idiots man(there is on the frshwater ph chart),....read and fend for yourself in this sport

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

geez ...thats the kind of stuff that will make an inexpierienced person {ME} go home a destroy my tank, thinking i have a problem ........good advice FRM

jamey22

by jamey22

hey boss, i got a midas blenny a few days ago and as soon as i put him in he went to the rocks he was all brownn and was blotched he was laying on his side, his eye color turned brown and wouldnt eat a thing i thot he was a gonner but today he turned back to his bright bright yellow his eye is bright blue, he is swimming normally and is absolutly beasting on food so i wouldnt worry but let me now how it goes

snowboss

by snowboss

Jamey,
Gus didn't make it died Friday night, But I'm glad to hear yours did, good job......I think we had two different kinds of blenny here too, mine was a sailfin {lawnmower} not yellow ....but anyway thanks for the concern, Boss

blenny blunder?

26 posts • Page 3 of 3