HElP MY HIPPO TANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

tangerine

by tangerine

could try to lower the salinity in the Q tank gradually and raise temperature slightly. higher temperature will speed up the life cycle of the ich parasite.

Deltasigpony3648

by Deltasigpony3648

He is dead i think i'll let him just sit in there till morning. i'm so sad right now my valentines day gift died..........

snowboss

by snowboss

Sorry to hear bout your tang bud.....we all mourn your lose with you... Boss

dick_headers

by dick_headers

Hate to hear that.
Guys, you gotta pay more attention to your fishes. I killed a few of mine before I realized how easy to cure the problem if you know what's going on.. Whenever your fishes stops eating, hides alot ( sometimes it's normal behavior), gasping for air or just doesn't act the way suppose to, don't let it happen. Don't wait til tomorrow and say will see.. Nothings more painful than fishloss in the hobby. Belive me I know.. I had days I almost gave up, but I didn't and I am very happy about that. I still have tons a things to learn, but i know one thing for sure. Whenever I see somethins ain't right, I do something about it right away.

I can't repeat myself enough, forums and the wjole internet is like a huge library, and it's mostly free. Take advantage.

HElP MY HIPPO TANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 posts • Page 2 of 2