[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Might buy some corals online - RateMyFishTank.com

Might buy some corals online

3 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

saratang

by saratang

But before I do, I was looking to get some advice. Have any members of this forum ordered corals online before? Did they arrive okay? I feel like corals are so finicky, so I'm not sure if I should order from online or go to a good local fish store - if I can find one. What do you think?

nea7

Re: Might buy some corals online

by nea7

I've bought corals from a couple of different online sites before. They can be delicate but then by the same token so are a good few fish, inverts and even plants. Just be somewhat cautious when choosing which seller(s) to buy from and see if they offer a refund if you get a DOA.

fish123

Re: Might buy some corals online

by fish123

3 posts