Power Head

18 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

good point on the air intake i guess it could be mistaken just for an air introducerizer - - I'm glad to see the Pleco is taking his come uppins with respect and not shooting his mouth off at every little dig - -good job Pleco!!!!

gumbii

by gumbii

i thought you only get an introducerizer when you use an air flux with a water capacitor...?

this thread could of been answered if he just did a search... or read up on powerheads anywhere else... like drs fosters smith website... or even petco.com... why make a thread on a wim just because you're pondering, or can't figure something out...??

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

LMAO- - air flux capacitor - we are showing our age with classic si-fi movie quotes here gumbii. - I'm not bold enough to say "Pleco, I am your father" and way to young to say "It's Alive!!!!"

I agree to a point about asking what seems to be a simple question - -but one one hand I like to respond to questions i might know the answer to in order to "give myself a checkup from the neckup" I'd rather be "schooled" by a fellow aquarian who has had expierience with some piece of equipment or fish rather than be fed a line of bull from a half wit LFS trying to push an overstock or out of date item from his shelves - - -but I'm not bitter, lol

but yes - -i think if these questions get to the point of " is water always wet?" a line should be drawn

And to everyone - -i apologize for posting to much - - i can slow it down if it's a problem - -i just love this hobby and talking about it at every oportunity - - best to all - -The Snowboss

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

I also apologize for posting so much, though rarely in the salt water forums. My life right now is in transition, and I really enjoy aquariums. As soon as I get my new career going I'll probably be on here less.

gumbii

by gumbii

ha... i don't think you guy's post enough...

i'm used to being on some brutal forums where i bust 50+ post a day... but they aren't fish related... also... sometimes i feel like this forum is uber slow... we need to pick up the pace and cover more stuff... i wanted to do write ups for the site, but javier said that he had enough writers... oh well...

i'm sorry... i'm drunk posting right now...

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

i agree . this site is slow it needs more users.and more input by all users. hey gumbii drunk posting is the best way to post.

gumbii

by gumbii

hahaha... i was so fubar last night... i haven't drank since october... that's when i found out i was diabetic and was really unhealthy...

and yes... we needs more members... i was going to put a couple of ads on the recycler, or craigslist to get some members... what do you guys think...??

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Javahava is the administrator. I would ask him.

Power Head

18 posts • Page 2 of 2