New Look?

16 posts • Page 2 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Do you like ratemyfishtank's new look?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Yes, i like it
75%
No, i preferred the old look
25%
I don't have a preference
No votes

Total votes : 8

Javahava

Re: New Look?

by Javahava

thanks for the all the feedback and sorry for the bugs! we've definitely made a note of each one and are trying to fix those shortly. yes, the pictures on the site are also bigger and higher resolution (that was one reason for the redesign). just let us know if you have any other problems or suggestions. we'll keep checking this thread and the forums, though bug reports may be noticed more quickly if you email information@ratemyfishtank.com. thanks! - javier

biggambo

by biggambo

ye it seems ok ! im new on here how do i c my pics ive put on ?

Okiimiru

by Okiimiru

All of a sudden I am limited to posting only two hyperlinks per message. I do not like that. I understand why you would want to do it; the spamming robots are posting lots of hyperlinks. But is it possible to only put that freeze on new member accounts less than 30 days old? So that I and other members can continue to use hyperlinks to outside websites to educate people? I'm sure established accounts that are 30+ days old won't be spamming people and would be safe to lift the ban on.

Okiimiru

by Okiimiru

I strongly dislike that I have lost the ability to edit my posts over time. I accidentally made a + sign in one of my posts when I should have written a - sign and now the post doesn't make any sense. In the old format I could simply go in and edit the post. But now, with the time limit, if I don't catch the glitch right away I may lose the ability to fix it.

I want the ability to edit the post indefinitely back.
Also, the hyperlink issue I brought up in my previous post has not been addressed.

natalie265
Site Admin

by natalie265

There should be some changes made, based on your comments, by next week. Thanks for the feedback!

Okiimiru

by Okiimiru

Thank you for listening :)

New Look?

16 posts • Page 2 of 2