does anyone else get that"kid in a candy store feeling&

24 posts • Page 3 of 3

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

one other thing, no offense plebe...but to keep a fast stream fish in a 4 gallon tank is downright cruelty...but thank goodness us humans, in most cases in the new world, are not subjected to living in refrigerators (((Just a thought)))

tekneb

by tekneb

Betta's get such a bad wrap. They're really only aggressive towards other Betta's, or other fish that have long flowing fins and could therefore be confused for a Betta. Most other fish they leave well enough alone. I have an Otocinclus in with my Betta right now and have kept Cory's with them before with no problems. One guy one here used to have a male Betta in his 55 gallon community tank and to my knowledge also had no problems.

plebe_iz_da_name

by plebe_iz_da_name

oh no .. they live in a 10 gallon square tank.. i'll post pics later.. i was just doing water changes and decided to put them in there while i scrubbed the decor..the 4 gallon is for a bright gold betta my wife has.

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

okay plebe, much betta to hear of the 10 gallon tank...tetras should be in a minimum of 40 long gallon tank...but a 10 gallon is much better than a 4 gallon (((very good to see the correction)))

does anyone else get that"kid in a candy store feeling&

24 posts • Page 3 of 3