Imperial Chilli Red Arowana

3 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

neontank

by neontank

I was on the nz equivilant to ebay or amazon the other day and i found this awesome looking fish it looks very cool and got a nice price tag to tell me what you think of it i think it looks very cool. heres the info they posted.

This Auction is for a Chilli red Aro (Tag No.1828166173) who now is only 5 Months old, 18cm and will grow up to 60-65cm in next 2 year. Aslo it just starting develop color and it will has very nice color. However, it just showing his 10% color now. This fish is the only Chili red we chose for our last shipment because his color. There are 29 fishes in his fathers mouth when it opened by imperials staff. There are 4 qualified became a VIP red, 6 qualified became a Chilli Red and 19 are super reds. His father was the champion (Blood red group) of 2006 Imperial Cup's Aro games. I have attached photos are his father's. You could imagine how beautiful it will be after 1 year.

heres the images and website: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pe ... 552694.htm

natalie265
Site Admin

by natalie265

That's an impressive fish. I've never seen a red arowana. I can't imagine spending that much money on a single fish. Holy cow.

neontank

by neontank

yeah i thought it was impressive to nice price tag though

3 posts