Woot ...they arrived!

23 posts • Page 2 of 3

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

dream2reef

by dream2reef

Wow I just loveeee the driftwood. I went to the river tonight and got some new things. I'm gonna do a needed rescape for my cichlids. Tension is rising I love it.

dream2reef

by dream2reef

You inspired me jus sayin...
48839-rescape 2 001.jpg

Alasse

by Alasse

Thanx, the piece on the right (i bought this piece) is out of the angels tank, the other piece was stored.

Pics of your inspiration d2r when its done.

Alasse

by Alasse

Well got the angel tank planted, gotta pick up a otto for it tomorrow, cause the one that was in it is taking the place of the broken canister. i have sooooo many crypts left over i've chucked em into the 4ft til i decide if i need anymore or can sell/trade them on.

this tank is very cloudy *L*, so no pic til it clears a bit. The AquaBasis does not like to be disturbed!

Alasse

by Alasse

Grabbed a filter for the angels, the tank is underfiltered i know, but if i get the recommended one it churns the angels around, that in itself is bad enough, but when they have fry definately not good. It clearing up quite nicely, still have a few chain swords to plant though. Will get to them tonight. Heater is on and waiting for it to come up to temp so i can put the angels back in.

Alasse

by Alasse

The goldies
The 4ft breeding
The 2ft angel
3adf9-Goldies 15th Sept 2010.jpg
d170d-4ft 15th Sept 2010.jpg
64bb7-2ft 15th Sept 2010.jpg

dream2reef

by dream2reef

I love the colors in the goldie tank. Everything flows together nicely. Second one random but good for hiding of course kinda like dropped stuff in to save time. Angel tank has potential needs some color contrast and you're golden. Still no stand shot? I'm gonna start a show me your stand thread but just as soon as I get done with mine lol.

Alasse

by Alasse

The goldie tank is clearing up beautifully.

The 2nd one is purely for a breeding tank & spare plant storage, it is not for display *L*

The fish will provide the colour contrast. I am giving them one more chance to spawn succesfully, if not i will be adding some platys & bristlenose into here with them

mzhantsche

by mzhantsche

I got to say... im in love with your tanks. Incedible.

Alasse

by Alasse

The only tanks that are on actual fish tank stands are the 4ft breeding and the 2.5ft SunSun, all the rest are on furniture.

The new tiered isnt running as this stage

Woot ...they arrived!

23 posts • Page 2 of 3