scales falling off

14 posts • Page 1 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

wileycaper

scales falling off

by wileycaper

anyone out there know what could be happening my green terror is lookin chewed up on his head and looks like a couple scales are falling off, his fins are lookin a lil chewed too his color is also very faded but i have not seen anyone picking on him could this be some sort of disease or that someone is picking on him and i have not seen!?!?

josmoloco

by josmoloco

Hmm, let me take a wild(sarcasm) guess?

HE IS BEING CHEWED ON!

"male electric blue johanni"..............#1 suspect....

jdak702

by jdak702

Thanks for labeling your sarcasm... lol

wileycaper

by wileycaper

ya thanks for your sarcasm douche bag go suck a nut..pretty sure its not the johanni but thanks for your failed attempt genius

mro2you2

by mro2you2

Your asking for help not us.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

You are the failed genius here wiley. The fact that you cant tell that your fish are being picked tells me some that you are a bad hobbiest.

just take the fish out to a seperate tank or get one of those cheap carry on's.
Last edited by mro2you2 on Wed May 12, 2010 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

josmoloco

by josmoloco

"Thanks for labeling your sarcasm... lol"

Yeah, sarcasm does show well in text....

stingraysrule

by stingraysrule

Ha Ha = This is a funny thread.
If your fishie is still alive, I would take him out and put in a seperate tank and see if he gets better.
If he does then someone is picking on him.
If he does not, well, whats the difference. You are going to have a dead fish regardless, and if the fish does have something wrong, he will not spread the disease to your other fish.
If he is getting picked on and is in that condition, he is going to get some type of disease because he is weak and stressed. Take him out and take care of the thing.
Geez...... you got other pets? YIKES.

wileycaper

by wileycaper

man you fish nerds really are douches iam reletively unexperianced so i ask a question and you all act like dicks forget this ya i got other pets and guess what stingrays rule my fishie i alive and well but not because of any advice you gave now go back to your moms basement and tug it to her sears catalogue or this website which im sure is the case!

dream2reef

by dream2reef

I'd seperate him and add some stresscoat I love as everyone already knows. They heal like 8 x's faster jus sayin. If you can't seperate him at least put a divider in there it's way cheaper then a hospital tank I know from experience lol. Don't worry about these guys they are just old to the hobby and can't remember when they were wondering the same thing you are right now I guess.

scales falling off

14 posts • Page 1 of 2