Stuff on live Rock

16 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

you could always just use pickling lime......thats what I use and it takes care of them permanetly......boosts my PH and boosts my calcium. Just dont let it touch anything else......cause it will burn anything it touches.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

I dont have lime, we have superglue so Ill use that... Plus its safe too use in the reef because it wont hurt any thing. So far I have a small colony of 3.

mro2you2

by mro2you2

If any of it pops up again ill try joes juice

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Joes juice is pickling lime......except its more expensive......Its a high ph juice that you inject...it literally burns the insides of the coral/polpy/aiptasia/curlycue/worm what ever it is your trying to rid from your tank. I bought enough pickling lime for the next 5 years for 2 dollars at walmart. buy a syringe at your local walgreens for a dollar or so.....and bam.....you have it for half the price. and 10 times as much juice.

jdak702

by jdak702

ya... hitchhikers are great. my tank is three years old and i found a brittle starfish today. i think i might have a nudibranch. mine looks like a snail that lost its shell tho so i really don't know. What black bugs do you talk about gumbii?

mro2you2

by mro2you2

I thing he may mean sheilded Limpets?

And no one told me that monjanos spit it you poke them!! :U man it scared the crap out of me

Stuff on live Rock

16 posts • Page 2 of 2