Problems editing profile

4 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

jdak702

Problems editing profile

by jdak702

I think i removed my profile picture yesterday and i uploaded a new one. Can i not look at my profile until the picture is approved? When i click my profile, i go straight to edit. i don't know how to find a link to my profile or anything. Is there any way to reset the votes. I haven't updated the picture and would like to start a new rating considering my tank looks completely different these days sense it was a fowlr and now is a reef. Help is appreciated... thanks

jdak702

by jdak702

May i add that i wish to just start over. Is their a way for one user to have two separate tanks on here?

stormer0719

by stormer0719

I am having the same type of issue, i removed my tank picture and uploaded another one, it was fine and normal but now today and yesterday i'm stuck in edit profile mode. It knows i have a tank picture uploaded cuz i can't do it again :)

***edit***

my picture is not approved and i selected it as my main profile picture.....

tamshoe

by tamshoe

same problem here, I deleted one of the photo's I had on my profile (not one that was being rated at the time) and now I am in the same boat as you. You can view your profile by clicking those links you receive via e-mail when your photo's first get approved but not the normal way when you click 'My Profile' it certainly is a pain in the rear that there is something going on...

Problems editing profile

4 posts