fishtank background

20 posts • Page 2 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

LUVMUFF9326

by LUVMUFF9326

im a guy, back in the day when women wore spandex we would say things like , nice muff, or man u can see her muff, before the word cameltoe came around, hence the name LUVMUFF....also my gamertag on ps3 n xbox360

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

hahahahahha aight man, do you play any cod4? i might look you up, im about to die waiting on MW2. But AJRZ, yes if you are a successfull reefer, i havent had the biggest budget in the world so my coraline hasnt exploded quite like that, takes a lil while to grow that much haha. Good thought though. LOL dont let my 1008 posts fool you, pimps asshole still knows more than i do.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

Thanks Blue, Post dont mean shit..10 years in the game biatch...This thread took a hard left turn i see Backrounds to cameltoe..only here at RMFT..lmao

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

yeah what was reefing like 10 years ago? i mean i thought i read somewhere that live rock really didnt show up til a few years ago, and skimmers?

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

What..Live rock was better, I hate to say it but live rock is shit compared to 10 years ago.You hardly get LIFE on rock now a days mostly just slabs of white dead rock or heavy ass bricks of aquacultured stuff,..There have always been good skimmers out..Euroreef etc..

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

oh so we had electricity back then too huh? i learned last semester that my area , under the rural electrification act, was the last area of the WHOLE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES to get electricity back in the day. But for reals like 1999 , that was like when the internet really caught on right? So im guessing everything came from the LFS?

LUVMUFF9326

by LUVMUFF9326

yes i play cod but only on ps3, i h8 my xbox

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

aww no love.....

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Everyone is out to make a buck, and new aquarists coming in dont know that the rock sucks....I hate it when lfs and other companies take advantage of people. 8 bucks a lb, are you insane! haha.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

Everyone is out to make a buck, and new aquarists coming in dont know that the rock sucks....I hate it when lfs and other companies take advantage of people. 8 bucks a lb, are you insane! haha.

Very true, the problem is, even with the best aquacultured rock. First it does not stary in the water long enough to get good biodiversity, then when its time to pick, the rock sits on a boat in the sun(no water) for Hours upun Hours, then is in shipping for nearly weeks. by the time we get our hands on it its about dead, very few organisms, algaes etc.. survive. I have paid 80 dollars before for a 9lb rock. that seemed no bigger then a coffee cup..WTF???
Blue i got hooked up with internet about 5 years ago, so before that i depended on LFS, and i still do for the most part, i have yet to buy any live goods from online, i can get live good cheaper localy + i would rather support local buisness

fishtank background

20 posts • Page 2 of 2