'"ANOTHER FAKER''

22 posts • Page 2 of 3

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

jweb

by jweb

Looks like he has a green carpet anemone and some kinda tube anemone. I don't think its that much of a budget, any stuff you get in saltwater is pretty expensive, lol.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

jeeeesh i feel like i had my ass handed to me.................lol

jweb

by jweb

I have been using photoshop recently and it is amazing what you can do to pictures. Damn... I remember when I dated this one chick and broke up with her and she thought I was hooking up with my ex and she hated her. This girl hacked into my myspace and put a photoshopped picture of my ex getting gang banged by three dudes as my background. Boy was my ex pissed, she was crying her eyes out... The things you can do with photoshop is pretty crazy...

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

i hate to say it but if you want to critisize a pic do it to the assholes that git top 10 rateing on a reef tank that has plastic corals and fish in them that are known for eating them. and for the coment about all saltwater being expenciv. i have spent thousends of dollers on reef my 75g has almost 5 grand invested not counting time. it is not the money that you put in a tank but the heart. and im sarry but a coral that is under 100$ is a bugget coral in my eyes. sarry for the rant but im sick of seeing people saying stuped shit about others tanks when thay try and show off what is a very nice looking tank and people tell then "o you photo shoped it". and for the finnal note yes my spelling sucks i know this.

stancrawford

by stancrawford

yeah people just go on websites and steal pics or photoshop them.. whats the point? why would you want someone to rate an aquarium that isnt even yours? if i had extra time on my hands i pick up a hobby like umm aquariums. these have enough time on there hands they wud rather fake like they have a nice aquarium. why even waste your time?

jweb

by jweb

Um, a piece of coral that is around $100 is not a budget coral IMO and probably many other people in this economy, haha. I'd say you must be doing pretty well if dropping $100 on a single coral doesn't hurt ya even a little. My friend just spent over $1000 on basically what I would call, microscopic zoanthids. They are so tiny you have to squint to see them. And the $1000 was considered a good deal because he bought multiple items and they gave him a deal. For me, I get joy out of even the cheapest corals. However, I don't mind having rare or expensive stuff when it is available and I can afford it.

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

lol ya at first it hert to lose something that expensive but i worked at a pet store and have seen 700$ fish dye because people were stuped and over feed it. after you see enuf shit die it becomes something you look at and go shit what i do rong this time and how do i fix it. o and buy no means am i rich iv just beein this hobby way to damn long. and i still love it yet i still think it would have been cheep to be adicted to coke lol.

jweb

by jweb

$700 fish? Whatever fish that is, it was way over priced...

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I have NEVER seen a tank that could out rank this one. These people are in my local reef club, they are an open book of knowledge and are very very nice. You want to see a real tank.........what we all strive to have one day......this is the nicest tank I have EVER seen. EASILY over 10K in corals alone.

http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/f193/ ... 21-20.html

She uses 4 MP40's a bubble king skimmer and a handfull of 250watt halides. Ohh yeah, and one HUGE calcium reactor!

Barnsey9276

by Barnsey9276

Not a faked tank imo,picture clarity isnt good enough,fakers tend to have perfect clarity in their creations.
Just looks to me like a nice well kept tank.

If im wrong then ill look like an arse but there you go:D

'"ANOTHER FAKER''

22 posts • Page 2 of 3