Ultra Rare Zoanthids

11 posts • Page 1 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

jweb

Ultra Rare Zoanthids

by jweb

Got a friend that lives down the road, he's going to place a big order for some very rare zoanthids. He's getting some true rastas, candy apple reds, purple hornets and much more. He's planning on fragging them when they grow so we'll hopefully have a good supply of the rarest zoanthids. I can't wait!

codyren9730

by codyren9730

hey will you let me know when these are rady and all?

jweb

by jweb

sure thing. I will post when they are ready.

codyren9730

by codyren9730

yeah please let me know also i am definately interested in picking some up from you....are you able to ship them and all just fine? my gf loves the crazy color zoos so i figure i had better make her happy so she will keep letting me buy things! haha

jweb

by jweb

They should all ship fine. I hang out with a pretty close group of saltwater people, one owns/manages a reef store and tank cleaning service and he ebays a lot of expensive corals. I buy most of my stuff from him, because he cuts me good deals on everything I need. He basically told me he will match if not beat anyone elses prices on everything I need (even online prices). My friend who is going to be growing the rare zoanthids also goes into the reef store every now and then and frags some of the larger colonies of stuff the manager has. So I'm sure it'll do fine. We are going to do our best to make sure it gets to everyone in the best possible shape. I mean, these are gonna be pretty pricey zoas, probably close to $30 or more per polyp. We will also be able to verify for you that what we have is the real deal, and not a cheap morph. I'll let you know details as time draws nearer. It will be a little while though before they grow so give it some time. Oh and we might have a website going up sometime also.

gumbii

by gumbii

to be honest i don't find that they are that rare... today i'm picking up some PPE's, VDM's, green paly grandi's, king midas, magicians, and others from a buddy...

a lfs over here has purple hornets in stock... along with spartans, rastas or whatever... right now i have four fresh frags of nuclear greens in my tank... a frag of purple deaths, and a bunch of fragged up bam bams...

i'm currently building a frag/grow out tank in my room... i just got a bunch of frags of LE chalice's... like pink boobies, original BGM and other's... woot...

hit up other forums that have local reefers... i love socalireefers and reefcentral...

jweb

by jweb

Yea, the problem is getting the actual zoas and not morphs. Seems like everyone is trying to sell the morphs and call them by the same name. I can't wait till he gets them, but I sure can't afford them, haha.

gumbii

by gumbii

lol... like my "flaming moe's"...
http://www.reefdiscussion.com/forums/sh ... ost&t=8767

lol...

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Those are sweet!

codyren9730

by codyren9730

the problem is with me is that my LFS NEVER has any of the good zoos! I asked them about it and they said they will see if they can find some, because they only go through 3 different dealers. Ill prolly try buying off the net and see if that works.

Ultra Rare Zoanthids

11 posts • Page 1 of 2