Petsmart...

22 posts • Page 2 of 3

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

jweb

by jweb

I took my website down, it was just costing me money and I have had no time lately to update and add articles like I was originally. I planned to constantly be adding to it, but got so busy that I haven't been on there in quite some time. So for now it's down. If you guys want me to create a chat room on another website I have up I can do that maybe.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

well dont blow money on it bud.................i liked your chat better than any others, but if people arent gonna use it, then you need to put your money in your tank .hehehehe

Boss

jweb

by jweb

I hear that. My tank is seriously lacking in lighting and the monetary upkeep needed. Hopefully I'll get it back on track soon!

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

maybe you're being a bit too scientific jweb. =P see...if you can maintain SW tank I'm almost positive you should be able to make ''pest'' FW snails breed..lol

You get a couple plants with snails on them, you put them in a nano tank, you give it a couple watt light, put fish food in once every couple days and change the water every couple weeks. lol

simple69

by simple69

If you are interested I could host anything you wanted for free. :) I have a couple servers sitting here 1 hosts about 8 domains and the other is a TeamSpeak / BF2142 server. I could host any chat programs you would like just let me know

jweb

by jweb

oh thats cool simple69. I'll keep that in mind. right now i think we're just gonna chat on messenger, but I'll definitely keep that in mind.

hXcReefer

by hXcReefer

i went to petsmart today to see if they had any chocolate moors. their fish all look so sick :( especially the goldfish
a couple had a rediculous case of fin rot. they're probebly gonna die

jweb

by jweb

i went in the other day and picked up a goldfish off the floor and threw him back in the tank, lol.

simple69

by simple69

lol. I find the petsmart here in London Ontario to be a bit overpriced for fish. The one here in London is horrible.. There are a couple better places here in town that take better care of their stock.

mistylynn01

by mistylynn01

I have bought ghost shrimp for my puffer before at petsmart and you can get clams on a halfshell there. Thats crazy cause they sell feeder goldfish

Petsmart...

22 posts • Page 2 of 3