Favorite Fish?

18 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

kelbri

by kelbri

Mine has to be Angels. Any kind, as long as they have bright, vibrant colors. Too big for my size of tank though at the moment (it will be 29g).

A close second would be clowns. False Perc. Hoping once we get our tank set up (starting next month since we finally sold the house and will be able to move) tha tI can get a mating pair and have some little ones.

gldntrmite

by gldntrmite

I'm partial to my Flame Hawk, it has such a huge personality. I can't tell you how many times i've walked out in the lobby to find him swimming in huge loops as fast as he can possibly move, then he spots you and he'll go sit on a rock and act like nothing happened, the whole time his gills are pumping away... plus, the way he follows you with his eyes, just cracks me up.

However, i'd say i like them all. Watching the Vlaminga triple in size, the Diamond goby get pissed everytime i fill in his burrow.... somedays i spend more time in the lobby than my office.... LOL

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

clowns ...................aussie black and whites on top

and a very tight close second would be a coral beauty then a harliquin tusk

jweb

by jweb

I'd like to get a mandarin just to see if it will live in my tank. The pods are insane in my sump, so they should be the same in the display right?

megski

by megski

fihsboy: I went to petco this afternoon and they have a purple firefish, it made me think about this post lol. They really are pretty fish.

gldntrmite: They had a hawkfish at petco too, I think its so neat how they can 'perch' on things.

Boss: The black ones with the red faces are my husbands favorite too.

And I want a mandarin even more with all the videos. I live in a third floor apartment though, and have no idea what I'll do with my fish tank when we move in a few years. The biggest I could go is like a 30 gallon so boo.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

two words Meg

multiple tanks

lol

gldntrmite

by gldntrmite

yeah, He sits there all day, has his favorite perch that i have a pic of on my profile. He's a very funny fish to watch.

jnelson1983

by jnelson1983

Volitan Lionfish. Hands down...the bigger the better!

I guess that's why I have 3 of em.

Favorite Fish?

18 posts • Page 2 of 2