29 Gallon Bio-Cube Problem. Please Help!!!

4 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

What other fish should I add?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:36 am

Another clown
17%
Another darwf angel
No votes
Another fish not listed
No votes
No more fish.
83%

Total votes : 6

littlej2455

by littlej2455

I have had my Bio-cube set up for about 2 months now. I just added 2 clowns, and one angel fish in this weekend. One day however, i was missing a clown fish. I later found out that the clown fish had gotten over the back all of the bio-cube and into the filter system. Luckily I was able to save him and he is swimming around fine now. I tried to take some of the water out of the aquarium, because there was about half a centimeter of water flow going from the tank into the filter system. But when I took water out of the main part of the tank, it lowered the level of water in the filter system. And when the filter system did not have enough water, the filter system did not work. So my question is, how do I stop a water flow going into the filter so my fish do not swim over the wall?

amkelly

by amkelly

well the way i see it... you need to slow down with adding fish otherwise there is going to be an imbalance in your tank. i probably wouldnt add another fish for a month or so if i were you. you cannot add another dwarf angel, sorry, but it would just not work out with the first one and its quite a small tank to add another as well... i think youre pretty much done :-( sorry

FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

by FRMNUTN2SUMTN4672

sounds exactly like it happened in NEMO

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

agree

4 posts