Funny Things in the Aquarium.

22 posts • Page 2 of 3

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

megski

by megski

fihsboy:
Yeah, I think its neat to watch too. Its relaxing and funny to me to kick back and watch whats going on in the fish tank.
Last edited by megski on Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

megski

by megski

Christinabug:
I had no idea they'd watch tv! lol. My TV sits at a sharp angle from the fish tank so they never get to watch. I do notice them looking at me whlie I sit on the couch though, lol. They just want food. I love their personalities though!
Last edited by megski on Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

jweb

by jweb

I sometimes play with my puffer. I will put my face close to his tank and he'll back up, then I'll back up and he'll come closer, lol.

megski

by megski

Snow:
I had a guinea pig when I was younger. When my parents were working I would let her run around the house like she wanted and she would eat the buttons off the remote. When they asked me about what happened, I lied and said I didn't know, lol. Theres hermit crabs than can get that big?

Whats worse about my DH is he doesn't realize what he's named his crab, lol. He is bad with names and calls the crab Jeremy, or Jason. I'll just make sure I name the next crab haha.

megski

by megski

Kelbri:
Haha, I love Ace Ventura. Especially in the second where he punches monopoly guy in the face and wears him like the fox fur. Anyway!
Thats really cute with the baby fish. How old is your son and what does he think of the fish?
I saw in my other thread that you're moving and going to try salt water with some clown fish, have fun!

megski

by megski

Rachie:
I read your reply this morning and every time I've walked by the fish tank and took a peek at the crab I've heard that noise lol.

megski

by megski

dizzcat:
Your stories are funny! I like the cat pictures too my husband and me were just laughing at them.

megski

by megski

jweb:
Aww thats really cute. I like to watch the puffers, they look like its so easy for them to swim.

megski

by megski

When we were feeding the fish last night, my bigger clown fish jumped out into the glass measuring cup I use to thaw their food. D.H. was laughing at her because she wasn't upset to be in the cup, she was poking the bottom of it wondering why there was no food lol.

I just moved to a new town in March, and I live right across the street from Petco. When I get bored and don't have anywhere to go, I go watch the fish there, lol. They have a powder brown tang that I like and when she swims by I watch her delicate fins and think 'whoosh' 'whoosh' 'whoosh' when she flaps them, lol.

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

I take my fish for walks

I walk from one end of the 55 gallon long tank to the other end, the fish follow me back and forth

try it sometime, and you don't even need a collar or leash (((smiles)))

Funny Things in the Aquarium.

22 posts • Page 2 of 3