1st pics are in !!!!!

30 posts • Page 3 of 3

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

snowboss

by snowboss

LMAo -- that makes a little more sence ...................wow thats some serious water movement
only proble i have with it is i dont like to see the water line and especially not 2 inches of water line ....lol

awsome movement though

Boss

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

fir a mp40 into ur water and you will probably get the same effect LMAO

dameMagnifique

by dameMagnifique

i vote you put a gun in your tank.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

You could go with a MP10.....its just a smaller version. But you can set it to do all kinds of things. You can have a lagoon affect or crest or swells.....it just depends on what you want. And that is the BEST powerhead you can buy. You only need one......and there is no cords going into your tank. and its tiny.....The only problem I have heard with it....it is soo strong.....it has to be in the dead center of the glass, or else it will pull air from the top or sand from the bottom.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

True, but it does have a settings for that too, I have read that they make a slight humm noise....but they have settings for that too..Night mode..:) I wait for the email every day to say it's shipped...i can't take the waiting game:(

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I want the MP10.....hell I might just have to buy it. I cant be left out of the wavemaking crowd! Pimp I heard there coming out with one in a few months that has battery backup built in as well....but its going to be around 400. Still worth it though if it will run for a few days.

snowboss

by snowboss

i think i want to get a diverter valve - - not sure what the name it but basically i have to returns and one pump and this valve just switches from one return line to the other thus making a wave motion - -only not as drastic as the MP systems plus i can do this in the tank room and not the tank - - - - - we all know how anal Boss is about seeing equipment in his tanks.......lol

Boss

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

speaking of equipment in tanks, if i set up a fuge could i put my hang on the back remora in it?? i dont want to get rid of the remora by far, its working like a champ

snowboss

by snowboss

as long as you have room for it yeah shouldnt be a problem other than sucking up pods..............lol

1st pics are in !!!!!

30 posts • Page 3 of 3