Here is some of my new stuff

13 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

no thats the remains of what came out of the air hole in my skimmr cup... skimmer worked a little too good haha i just havent make it back there to clean it up.... i bought a orange spotted goby, i think thats what hes called, i jus liked him cuz he was busy as hell making a burrow at the store and i thought it was awesome to watch him... now i cant find him haha hopefully he didnt jump out....

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

Blue 129.99 for 6 colonys of xienia thats a rip off, hahaha srsly people here give em away, also 1 colony will turn into 20 in a few months, make sure you sell some to help with the hobby,Lmao clean your wall, unless you like the smell of roten ass..
Thanks for the comment BK. I will have some new pics in a few days i am getting a new tank=0. and its about time ha, my 90 gallon went down the tubes, i can't afford to do what i want so fuck it..I decided to get a solana i think its 34 gallon with a 150 watt HQI. and my current 65 gallon will be replaced with a 40 breeder in a few months..

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

dude alright i live in the middle of nowhere.... things arent cheap when u live in the middle of a million acres of cotton fields, stuff is slightly cheaper on the internet but then i get to pay shipping... how fun.... plus i added my new rock today and aquascaped for like 2 hours... ANNNDDDDD in the process ripped off about an inch of xenia.... what a suprise... theres another piece that the base of it has about 30% left... will it grow back?? or die?

Here is some of my new stuff

13 posts • Page 2 of 2