Chemi-pure elite

13 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

LMAO, There you can't say i never helped...The dark orange/maroon thing, can you get pics of this ?

mark728

by mark728

Hi I use 2 bags in a reactor on my 120 tech tank they last approx 4 months and in the past I used it in my old tanks 46g ,55g, 72 bow and I must say I think it helps ,because I have SPS and Sinularia and Nepthea in the same tank I think it helps with the chemical warfare ,They produce toxins that hurt "SPS and slow growth but with a bag or 2 I never had any problems ,also I have no algea problems I feed my fish and corals heavy and my only problem is the Coralline algae it is growing out of control my new 5 month 120g tech tank its covering everything the more i scrape the faster it grows ,I like the black backround the black contrasts with the corals it makes them pop the Coralline algae i feel makes the tank look dirty ,I feel you must use a reactor to get the best results thats just my 2 cents

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I guess I always down chemicals because......I dont use any. I used to....but everything is cleaner and healthier for me without them. I dont even run carbon anymore. I dose less 2 part.....and theres a little dietrus build up.....but all the levels measure out to 0. I just bought a few new sps and a new fungi plate. I do not run chemicals.....BUT. I now have 43 mangroves in the sump and proabaly around 5lbs of macro algae too. I have 70 mangroves sitting in my 10 gallon growing prop roots so I can sell them to the lfs. :)

Chemi-pure elite

13 posts • Page 2 of 2