What kind of Nano tank should I set up in my office?

8 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

newbie916

by newbie916

Hey Guys,

My office has finally been completed and I know we had discussed several different Nano tank brands a few months ago. What would you guys recommend. I'm looking to keep mostly corals and a few small fish. I'm looking at the Red Sea Max's, JBJ, and Aquapods in 24-34 gallon range. I prefer the larger. What would you guys get. I need something quiet as well because it will be behind my clients during appointments.

In the mean time I'm going to set up my 12 Gallon Saltwater Eclipse that I started with, but would like to upgrade soon.

Thx,

fihsboy

by fihsboy

depends on whos paying. you or business.....if its your business......and you can write it off...get the ELOS. :)

TheCoralReef

by TheCoralReef

i have the aquapod 24 hqi, i love it. and if work is paying for this new setup, check out the solana 34 gal

newbie916

by newbie916

Thanks guys,

I could right it off through my taxes because it's part of my business overhead. I figured I would have a nice little reef setup, rather then some fancy art work. I enjoy the compliments that I get when I have guests over at the house and thought my clients would enjoy a reef system in my office. Actually, that's my excuse...lol I'll check out the Solana and ELOS. I'm thinking that I want metal halides because I want it to be a coral tank.

Thx

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

our accountant has a 200 gallon cylinder between his reception room and a meeting room ..........its beautiful but it has that fake senter column of coral in it and he has it serviced, doesn't eben know what the fish in are called.............sad........suc a nice system and knows nothing about it

aught to be illegal................lol

fihsboy

by fihsboy

thats like owning a ferrari and not knowing what kinda horse is under the hood. What the crap!!!

newbie916

by newbie916

Tell me about it.I have a Oral sugery group that has salt water tanks in all of their 4 practices. They have no clue what's in there and they could be awesome, if they invested in some better lighting and live rock. I'm trying to get all of my dental clients to put reef tanks in their waiting rooms.haha

gumbii

by gumbii

get a 100g cube...

8 posts