new house pics

28 posts • Page 2 of 3

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

Gotcha, a pay-for-itself kinda deal. The more I think about getting a house the more nightmarish it becomes. lol god knows my girl and I are getting pretty tired of this tiny apartment though. I for one, since I have two small tanks and she's got this 75gal ready to go with stand sitting in her moms basement for years... I just wanna haul that thing over here so bad but I'm pretty sure our renters insurance wouldn't cover the damage caused by it falling into our neighbors livingroom...or better yet the water just finding its way out whatever canister filter I hooked up to it..lol

I guess I just need to decide soon if this be the girl I wanna share a mortgage debt with for the rest of my life. lol

kelbri

by kelbri

Well Tm, if you can get a mortgage, now is the time to buy. I'm just getting ready to sell. Done a lot of work on our house, so let me know if you want it :)... Course, you'd have to move to Canada...

I'm in the architecture buisness, and we love the spray foam, like you said boss, for the roofs and attic spaces. In commercial everyone still goes with exterior rigid insulation, mostly cause it's not quite as messy and cheaper to purchase, but the foam works so much better. People are starting to definitly go that way.

adehaan86

by adehaan86

snowboss make sure to put more pics up, looks sweet so far. I wish i had a house to but there just too expensive where I live. Mobile home for me for now :(

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Mobil homes are too risky here....hurricane hit and its gone. We still have a lot here, but you cant get insurance. No one will right a policy on one. But nothing wrong with owning one. My friend has one and its like a mansion. Boss the house is looking good! Make sure you document the poo outta that tank build. It would be awesome to see. :)

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

will do man

fihsboy

by fihsboy

by the way........im super jealous.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

i can send you some of the bills man....................that will cure that jealousy pretty quick,lol

but thank-you, it is such an incredable feeling to know that everything in that house "I did" with my own hands. I was down there late last night wireing by myself and i just stopped for a minute thinking "wow, my great grandfather was right here doing this very thing 60 years ago" kinda teared up a little { i know, gay right? lol} im a sentiment mush for such a big guy...........hehehehe

gonna start the framing for the new tank today !!!!!!! i'll be sure and get pics

Boss

gumbii

by gumbii

where's my room...???

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

hey gumbii long time bud..............theres a guest room upstairs lol.........and theres the tank room down in the basement if you want to sleep with the fishes, it's plenty big enough for a bed

lol

Boss

gumbii

by gumbii

pm me address or a google map driving directions please...

lol...

and yesh... i want to live in the fish room...

new house pics

28 posts • Page 2 of 3