IMMEDIATE RESPONSE NEEDED

29 posts • Page 2 of 3

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

schigara

by schigara

My GS Maroon Clowns hosted instantly with a GBTA. Now way to tell. some will never host and some will host a powerhead even when a nem is present. Clowns are funny.... heh! Silversides can be purchased at petco and petsmart.

Doesn't sound good about the copper. There is a media that will bind copper but I can't remember what it's called. Maybe Pimp, Delta, Fishboy or Boss knows.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

k.. btw thanks for all the help so far. My clowns buddy jumped through a hole about 2 inchs wide that i didnt notice the first night i had them so im currently trying to find a mate for him. He sleeps at the very corner of hte tank halfway out of water... sounds like a retarded fish so far. Does have a mean set of chompers tho.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

They say Chemipure will remove copper.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

blue,also i have seen people put the anemone in a bowl of rubble , place the clown in the bowl and a net over top of of it for a few hours and then let em go..i dont know if it stresses the 2 but it normaly works and all is well.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

wow that sounds like torture....... just like a fishbowl? i think i need to wait a few days befroe i do that, my nem which i named medusa, is under wayy to much stress at the moment. It looked fine when i came back and that was only under hte pc lighting, i had turned the metal halide off

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

ok new update..... i soaked a krill over night so it would sink and not float... well i got it PERFECTLY beside his mouth and its still just sitting there... im gunna leave it for a lil while longer and prolly end up taking it out.... runnning to petsmart to get a silverside?? hopefully it works...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

blue.......your clowns not retarded, they have really crazy "sleep" habits...............mine will float on their sides like their dead, i even sen Mo stuck to the overflow intake a few times ..........paniced and reached in for him and took off like a shot

always on the top of the water column never down low ....but that might have something to do with a certian crab that would probably like to make a snack out of em if they'd hold still long enough

well maybe you and i have retarded clowns on the other hand .....lol

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

haha well... i still have one trick up my sleeve that i hope will work. Maybe my clown just needs a tutor. So when i get my other clown ot hopefully pair them, the new one will bond with the nem for proteciton in the new tank and then the clown i have will ge the point. Got the nem to eat a silverside btw :)

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Boss that makes me feel better. Mine lay on the bottom and sleep. Nothing in my tank will bother them....besides my coral banded shrimp.....and he wouldnt really bother them. occasionally.....like right now.....they will swim up and down up and down right next to eachother. And they wont react when you walk by the tank like they do in the day....so you know they are sleeping. Pretty sweet. Thats why saltwater fish are better than fresh.....they have the weirdest personalities and habits that no freshwater fish does. and EVERY saltwater fish does something different thats strange. clowns sleep weird.......my scooter blenny burried himself with his eyes out of the sand so he could see......the wrasse encases himself in a mucus carcas type thing. Pretty cool how everything is so different.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

hey any dislike to the bicolor pseudochromis??

IMMEDIATE RESPONSE NEEDED

29 posts • Page 2 of 3