Koi sucked rock in HELP

37 posts • Page 4 of 4

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Serial324556

by Serial324556

How's the cheap laborer doin?

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

nothin this week.............money to tight so im doing a lot of the work by myself........trusses are here and hopefully depending on this storm everything will be framed by the end of this weekend....and then a lot of the work needs to be done by me anyway ....................so laborers are hit and miss from here out ..............hows things wit you man????

Serial324556

by Serial324556

Thing's are ok. Depressing time of year actually haha, I've talked to a few different people for work and it's just scarce. Nobodys doin anything because of the economy. My last resort is a store, i guess it would be an income but low pay for the time i got to work. Financial aid is dickin me around once again so it's taking longer for me to get my voucher for books for classes and im getting behind. I'm also getting my tonsils out in March during spring break. yeah yeah I know the whole spring break i'm gonna be in bed. such is life i suppose. On the top side of things late Feb. i'm getting a PHAT check for a refund from school. Im gonna put some into my car and savings and then a lot of it towards traveling and tattoos. Dont ya love what I do with my money! The little money I have left right now is going down on the steelers for the super bowl...wish me luck!

BTW: Don't ya love how we hijack most of these threads and talk about our personal lives?

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

lol..............don't worry about it .....im sure theres people living vicariously through our wonderful lives LMAO

more tats eh?? - - -ive actually started drawing for another one, it gonna be a shoulder cap of old school tribal............it's still gonna be a full cap but im thinking about a big sea turtlehead in the center with some fish {maybe a couple clowns} around it and tribal of couse ........maybe even some reef like detail in the background {rock, coral, ledges or some kind of structure} all in greyscale, i don't like color tats

what do you think?

oh yeah don't lick the raod anymore that calcium chloride will kill you ....hehehehe

Boss

Serial324556

by Serial324556

That sounds pretty cool. Go somewhere good though for a nice scene. Should be color though, the way they do colors now adays is really nice. I'd rethink that one. i saw a really sweet shoulder cap in this shop in florida, just a picture. it was really cool colors and shit not any specific design, hippyish, thats probably why i liked it.
Im still trying to think of a coverup for one that i have now. I haven't decided, i might just keep it. It's growin on me now lol. tis what it is.
So i'm guessing calcium chloride isn't environmentally friendly?

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

its not the best for it .............but its definatley not human friendly .....lol ......

Serial324556

by Serial324556

Well thanks for lettin me know. I won't have a glass before I go to bed.

Koi sucked rock in HELP

37 posts • Page 4 of 4