The difference is 10 dollars....

14 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

Which light should I get?

30" sunpod?
57%
30" T5?
43%

Total votes : 7

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

Yup, i bought a skimmer and a frag of the nepthea, his place is sweet and he has a very nice selection of corals. thanks for letting me know about his place

TheCoralReef

by TheCoralReef

hell yea, its definitly the best in our area for sure. which skimmer did u get, i got the reef octopus nw110 from him. and are you still looking for mother colonies?

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

i got the nw 150, its a beast way better then the G2. i got a few softie mother colonys, a nepthea and a green sinularia,when was the last time you where at joes ? we probably bumped into each other a time or 2, no blastos yet, why got some colonys u wanna sell ? that is defenitly the place for acans i tell you that, he has over 50 types, hahaha like 30 grand in acans, and his ricordeas are a bit much IMO but very nice!!

TheCoralReef

by TheCoralReef

yea his acan tank is just sick! i wish i had money for some, but a descent colony is like $200-$400 depending on colors. thoes reef octopus skimmers are definitly gangster lol. i was jus at swp on saturday, and a few days b4 that too, we probly have seen eachother in there haha. no mother colonies here, just checking up on your frag status so we can swap, speaking of which, i got a few new frags, ill make a post and show ya

The difference is 10 dollars....

14 posts • Page 2 of 2