2 part mix for dosing calcium alk

17 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

lmao, bored cuz everything is ok...hahaha, what do you wana do kill stuff ? what you are doing is good...leave shit alone

fihsboy

by fihsboy

yeah....430-450. Hell yeah! Id continue what im doing. Your tank is gorgeous with what you have. If your bored.......get a calcium reactor with a Co2 canister and that would be fun to set up. :)

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

maybe you r right. buying a smaller 4 footer to experiment with different stuff. getting a lion setup maybe

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Dude, What about a calcium reactor? That would give you something to spend time on, as well as move a little cash. I want one REALLY bad......but dont have the cash. No more 2 part. :) Just set it and forget it.

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

b-ionec 2 part buffer. workes amazing and is wide spred. im shour you will be abel to git it there.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

puff, what is the uptake of CA/ALK in your tank ,weekly, ? i cant see it being that high with all the softies,

Fishboy, why do you want a CA reactor so bad ? do you think they are worth the money along with the cost of a ph monitor ? do you have any sps ?
how big is your tank ?

fihsboy

by fihsboy

eventually I want to get one because I would like to have sps........plus its set it and forget it. I love tinkering with my tank, but I dont want to worry about it when im in the bahamas for a week or something like that.....I would hate to get back and everything in the tank is all out of wack.

2 part mix for dosing calcium alk

17 posts • Page 2 of 2