JOIN UP and I will make you a moderator!!

38 posts • Page 1 of 4

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

gomezpcs

by gomezpcs

Hey guys, I love this website and all, but I recently created a new Forum at www.gomezcoral.com It is an alternate place to meet for those of us NOOBs who need help from time to time!! Of course continue to meet here at ratemyfishtank, but join us anyway!

Those of you who join and start posting will be made MODERATORS and have privileges. I figure the first 50 - 100 who join will demonstrate the love of Aquatica because you are willing to become a part of a new FORUM, I WILL give you guys MODERATOR stats for this reason. (Give me 24 hours to do so) (sometimes within hours you will be made a moderator)

ALSO!! I am open to your ideas and inputs to improve the site! Join up guys! Thanx!
www.gomezcoral.com

BurgerKing7704

by BurgerKing7704

JOIN!!! eveybody

gumbii

by gumbii

nep... i think i'll pass... that's not how moderators are chozen... srsly...

i've moderated a lot of different forums fish, dog, reptile, car and other stuff... you can't just pick people out of nowhere's like this... none of the first 50-100 peoples are going to be stable and do a good job moderating... plus... the first people that join are the ones that don't know alot of info about the forum itself...

there are only a couple of moderator worthy people like myself on this forum... and i don't like the responsibility...

good luck thought... i like the mexican last name... i will make a forum later on called garciacorals.com...

lolajsdl;kfjasl;dfj...

cedricandcandy

by cedricandcandy

have to say I agree, gumbii...i'll pass too...i wish gomez luck too but i dont like the way he's using this forum to plug his own...not the right way to go about it.

ChristinaBug2890

by ChristinaBug2890

Woot woot gumbii... I 3rd that.

celticwraith

by celticwraith

I also agree with gumbii on the moderators. I hope you plug this site on your forum.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

i joined - - it's a nice set up....new but nice ...........and yes RMFT is plugged there...i didn't like it either and ill never give up this site ........i cut my teeth in here, lol

hey Gumbii - - - - - TAB ......TAB......ENTER bud................lol now i see what you were talkin about

Boss

BurgerKing7704

by BurgerKing7704

Its become a little pointless, its not practical to ask Q's on that site when the same people are here, and then some. I really like the layout, but it lacks content like articles and a library where you can do some solid research.

gomezpcs

by gomezpcs

for those of you haters talking about mexican names etc... the site is waiting for 1and1 to approve another site and then it will be transfered. its one thing to say u dont want to join, its another to put down ppls names. (Gumbii and Christina, BTW Christina is a mexican name... lolz..)

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

Gumbii is a padre you moron. Not that I was considering it anyway, but you just lost a potential membership.

38 posts • Page 1 of 4