48 hours since installing the Eco-Aqualizer

9 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

newbie916

by newbie916

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

It's been 48 hours since I installed the snake oil machine to my tank. So far it look like my fish and corals have been positively impacted. My fish are more active and my corals and clams have opened up more. Their colors have also improved. Regarding the green hair algae that I've been battling, I think it will take more than 48 hours to help. However, the extra oxygen in the tank has seemed to help a little. I will get some pics posted, but I still haven't figured out how to minimize my pic size so this website will let me. Enjoy your turkey day with your families

littlej2455

by littlej2455

That sounds great. I've never done any research in Ec0-Aqualizer. Where exactly do they go? It is different than a UV Sterilizer but does it kind of work in the same way?

newbie916

by newbie916

I just bought it online to test it out and it's a little different than the UV Sterilizers. I attached mine by splicing my line between my return pump and my tank. I've read a few reviews online, but I noticed that most people who debunk it haven't even tried it. It's been around for 5 years and they haven't received any complaints at the BBB. Also, a majority of the people who have used it like it and it has 180 day money back guarantee. It's suppose to increase your oxygen in your tank as well as help breakdown the excess nutrients in your tank.

I figured I'd try it out since everything else I've tried hasn't gotten rid of my green hair algae. I don't have the time to take all my corals off my rocks and try to get rid of the algae one rock at a time.

littlej2455

by littlej2455

yeah that sounds pretty good. What website did you order it from?

newbie916

by newbie916

You could just google Eco-Aqualizer. I believe it's www.ecoaqualizer.com. It's their direct website. It only costs 7.00 for shipping and they'll bill you after 35 days for the remainder, if you want to keep it.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I really hope this works out for you. I just dont understand how it works.....I have read it over and over and over again.....And I dont get it. I understand the concept...but eventually it would have to wear out.....Keep us updated!

littlej2455

by littlej2455

yeah on that website it said something about it lasts 10 years in its package or something like that, but you never have to replace any of its parts.

newbie916

by newbie916

I'll definitely keep you guys posted on this hocus pocus device. I'm also skeptical and I'm watching my green hair algae very carefully. I did a 25 gallon water change two days ago and pulled a crap load of the algae off. I'm watching it to see if it grows back. According to their advertisement it reduces it by 75% or completely eliminates it. I'll be in Hawaii for two weeks from Dec. 6th-21st checking out the real reef. My cousin and fellw reefer will be watching the progress. I'll update you guys when I get back.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

Fishboy, i second that, i read about and i am like wtf ?.one thing i dont like 75% to 95% of algae, corals,clams require algae to survive along with copepods and every thing else, mabie i dont understand,mabie you should not run that all the time, just once and a while, idk..good luck

swp

9 posts