Nice Rides

53 posts • Page 3 of 6

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

Nice Dumptruck!!!
i hope you got that plow ready to go....its just around the corner...

swp

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

thats the plow sitting right in front of it bud, all serviced up and readu for the white stuff...........

Fishboy...............lol I'm getting old man, that 600 watt amp bangs that 12 plenty for me in that cab..............i had an S-10 blazer back when i was in the service with two 15inch kickers set isobaric with two Punch amps wired out of phase {now that's old school bump my friend,} lol along with 2 punch 150's running 28's and a set of 6x9's and seperates in the door all Alpine upfront, all fosgate amps and kicker {paper} subs ....used to shred a sub about every 3 months back then ..................i even had an alternator out of an ambulance and could still stop the windshield wipers when the bass hit ........

now they run capaciters, cooled amps , cheap head units are 10 times better than the ones we used back then...etc etc - - -so much cleaner and much more efficient..................... kinda like going from a metal rime tank with no protien skimmer and no test kits to todays aquariums.........................lol

those where the days though

Boss

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

i took my stuff out, my ears hurt when it was up loud,it was fun shaking store fronts,the only thing i left in the truck is a pionner 7800mp , some pionner 6.5 and 4x10, and a shitload of dynamat,

dawgtrain

by dawgtrain

Yes that is before and after on the camaro....Its nice to see all the toys everyone has. Here comes the snow Boss get ready ! happy monday to you all !

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

nice job man .............hey i have a guy that has a firebird looks like the same body style s your camero maybe a little newer, i've never done anything unibody, at least not american made.......they pretty resonable to go through??? - -it seems to all be there, not bad rot, but hasn't run in a couple years and its been sitting under a tree......says "Formula" on the rocker panels......could that be an LS1 car???

lol, I'm getting old enough to do an old "high"school hot rod

god bless the 74 Z-28.....hahahahaha

Boss

ChristinaBug2890

by ChristinaBug2890

You guys all have pretty sweet rides but I bet you wish you had one as sweet as mine :) LoL!
Her name is CarCar.
fa457-CarCar1.JPG
481e5-CarCar2.JPG
2def0-CarCar3.JPG
a5cf2-CarCar4.JPG
ab46b-CarCar5.JPG

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

SAWEET !!!!! hoopty there miss bug ................hehehehehe

Boss

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I havent heard Hoopty in forever! Boss I had two kicker L7 solo barics in my car with a Class D 1500watt amp. It was sick. Kicker is the best bang for the buck. By far. Sounds like you had a pretty solid set up there. I sold mine for the fish tank.....plus I was starting to loose my hearing. Literally. haha. I cracked my back window in my hatchback. Which means my bass.....was plently loud. :) Can you imagine your snow plow.......with four 12"s in it. I would probably piss my pants if I saw that! It would be soo sweet!

bigwillcast

by bigwillcast

in my lil tiny truck, I got front kicker 6x9's, rear audiobahn 6x9s, powered by a 240 watt kenwood 4-channel, a 12" MA audio sub with a 800 watt kenwood amp running to it. All powered by a JVC headunit. Pretttyyyyy quality audio.. that's probably why my girlfriends always bitching that I can't hear anything.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

LOL..2 L7s on a 1500 watt amp will not crack a back window...those subs where under powered..

Nice Rides

53 posts • Page 3 of 6