Temp fluctuation problem

21 posts • Page 2 of 3

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

jweb1369

by jweb1369

I have a Rena smartheater and it works great. Cool surface water with fans and make sure you have a lot of water surface, a bubbler might help with water flow which will help cool water disperse to the bottom and warm to the top where fans can cool it again.

newbie916

by newbie916

I'll put my heater in later today and keep it at 78. I noticed that my tank dropped to 78.5 over night since my house stayed at 68 instead of 64 the other night. I'll eventually have to buy a chiller, so I could maintain my temp at 78 without so much fluctuation.

Marriage and kids are awesome:) I found out last Monday that my wife and I are expecting another little boy. My son Christian is 15 months now and he loves helping me feed the fish and even carries around the empty water jugs to try and help.

Blueshoes: It sounds like you might be in college. Enjoy it while it lasts and joining the Marines and being sent to Iraq probably won't give you a cooler room, a working laptop, or fish in your tank:) Enjoy the single life and it takes time to find the right woman and in the mean time enjoy trying different women. haha

Thanks guys

fihsboy

by fihsboy

trust me..girls are awesome.....BUT if you want nice things..........leave them off for a while. haha. I have been dating the same girl for 2 years.........besides the fact that she loves me, the best part is she doesnt mind eating mcdonalds for dinner if im poor. She even pays sometimes when im running low on money. You gotta find yourself someone that will be there through thick and thin, and someone who will appreciate you for you. I have two brothers that joined the army.......if you dont have any options right now.....i recommend it......great retirement........guarnteed job........food..........healthcare. They both have kids now and are happier than ever. (still in the army) But one of my brothers had an arrest warrant out for failure to appear in court and the other was kicked out of the house and had no where to go or live. (drugs) SO that was the best option for both of them. Now they are civilized people and have lives like everyone else. So if you see it as your only option......its not all bad thats for sure.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

Marines was the best thing i did for my life, i was a snot nosed know it all punk headed for jail fast ................. it taught me to respect myself and respect others and enables me to be a stand up forward guy

and AMEN to a good woman fishboy, my wife and i have eaten 300 dollars meals and rolled coins to get milk over the years and we wouldn't trade any of it for nothin......................she even bought me my first salt water set up

and she's HOT.........lol

Boss

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

you got pics haha

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Heck yah boss! Thats the way to do it bud. :)

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

with clothes or without ............................................did i type that outloud ????

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

i have some pics on my office computer i'll post a couple from there

with clothes of course...............

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

without...lol..ya know boss don't f**% around ,shorty is a 10...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

lol - - she is a shorty too..............5'1" about 125 brunette with big brown eyes and big ........................well you get the picture

man my mouth is watering now

Temp fluctuation problem

21 posts • Page 2 of 3