Strainer.......OR.......Overflow

50 posts • Page 5 of 5

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

yea that was my 40 breader on the ground, and the pic above is what it turned in to....i would say once a day a small amount and rinse the food before putting in your tank...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

Congrats on the Vee Pimp..................you'll never push with a straight blade again man ............................ i should know in a couple weeks if this new loan goes through if im gonna build a monster or buy that 200 uniqyaurium from my customer for the living room ......pray pray pray

the beach is fun fishboy, but thats a vacation ..................100 mph across a field on a sled is where it's at ..............lol

kei9th

by kei9th

i say 45 mph on 2 foot seas on a seadoo thats were its at. and when you fling yourself off the seadoo (and you will) you could be shark food.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

hehe toys are fun.....shark food ,that sucks

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I have always wanted to ride a snow mobile. We used to have jet skis......but we all know how that goes. You get short on money and the toys are the first to go. When you live in vacation land its not as much fun. It sucks going to work and seeing people from all around the nation go to the beach or going to see mickey or what ever. I wish I had the money to go do that kinda stuff when i wanted. That would be sick!

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

never been hard core in the ocean , i'd love to do some off shore racing {when i hit the lottery someday,lol}.................but i did do 153 on a twin screw Fountain 42 footer {pair of blown 502 bigblocks} in the Hudson river, that my friend owns..........that boat is sick as hell, don't know if i'd wanna go that fast again without a capsul - - -

i'll stick to my sleds and sports cars - - - plus I'm slowin down in my old age, LMAO

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

40 is hardly old boss, i have a customer who is 84,two hearing aids cant walk barely, and races sleds 100+ across half the state..i want a 502.. in my truck..i want to look at the sky when i hit the gas...hehehe good ol hp baby.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

We went to the bahamas last spring break and we went on an offshore race boat. It was cool......but nothing like sailing. We went 85 on the powerboat and we were 5 and 6 feet out of the water at times.....but nothing compares to the Americas Cup boats. If you ever get a chance to ride on an americas cup boat.......DO IT. trust me on this one. Im all about more power and going fast as hell.......but NOTHING is as cool as that was for me. It was a rush. You talk about a thrill.......your racing to get the masts up and the sails the right way and there is no engine........no gas.........no worries. You just catch the wind and go. Best part is it was so windy our boat was easily at a 45 degree angle. I thought we were going to tip over but everyone on board got on the other side of the boat to counter weight it......and we just went faster. Complete blast!

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

OMG - - -i'd love to learn to sail.....................the guy next to where we are building has a 34 footer and a 24 foot, he said he might be selling the 24, and that it is a very forgiveing rig to learn on ....but yeah man ...i'd give my left nut to get on an americas cup racer....i bet it was a rush

fihsboy

by fihsboy

It was insane!
http://stmaartencruiseexcursions.com/St ... casCup.htm
Theres a link for your next vacation! :) Thats the exact thing I did. Its a little expensive......but all the beer you can drink for free after or during...and you actually get to sail the boat. Its a crew of maybe 14 or 11 and you literally work your ass off. But its awesome! we almost hit one of the boats when he tacked....literally 4 feet between us and him. Needless to say when he cut us off he cut our wind too......and he beat us. But it was fun!!! and the captains of both boats were cussing eachother because it would have been there a$$ if they would have hit eachother. So much fun though!

Strainer.......OR.......Overflow

50 posts • Page 5 of 5