chemical timing

12 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Well....I guess it all depends on who you are.....I only test about twice a month. Some people test daily..personally I dont have the cash to test daily. So I dont. My tank seems to be running fine, and every time I do test it everything is in the right parameters.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I feel that its like the stock market....Im in for the long run....little day to day shifts dont mean much to me, Im not going to try to fix it so why bother worrying about it. Most of my problems have fixed themselves in my tank......such as algae problems dietrus problems lack of copepods for my scooter blenny. But everyone has a different outlook....now dont misunderstand me......I look at my tank about 30-45 minutes a day. easily. I check for growth in corals fish algae copepod population etc. I do NOT neglect my tank at all, but some things are better left alone. if you dose daily supplements and do water changes regulary you should be good to go you can always test your heart away but if you keep your feedings to a minimum and dose daily......you should be fine without extensive testing.

chemical timing

12 posts • Page 2 of 2