Do you have to ba a member to rate pictures?

22 posts • Page 2 of 3

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

wait till you see it, the pics aren't that good i used the i phone..i need to find the kodak...0s suck the rating system here is kinda fucked up.your pics look good..teaching the kid young huh...kids love tanks..

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

fuck em my tank still looks better ....lol

dick_headers

by dick_headers

Yeh, til the point she touches the glass. ..Ok you go to Mommy now..:-) Picture looks good Pimp!You have an awesome tree sponge growing on there, besides all the macros. 20 bucks,huh? Lucky you.

dick_headers

by dick_headers

Be back soon, I have to hang some family pictures.. I AM A RESPONSIBLE DAD MAN!!

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

i just built another platform for my rock to sit on.i need about 10 more pounds of sand to cover the pvc! before i built the platform i thought around 40 more pounds of sand...this thing is going to look great ..my arms are dry..(i can't keep my hands out of the water..lol

dick_headers

by dick_headers

I send you some sand Fedex overnight if you want me too.. And of course if you trust the quality of my sand..I am definitely not as experienced as you are..LOL.. PIMPRULES!!

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

you are the man !!! my lfs stoped selling live sand he had a huge tank full of it,not no more ...it sucks ..i used dry aragonite and some live rock i hope i will have the same results as last time..

dick_headers

by dick_headers

oh yeah, it will came alive in a month or so.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

the wait is what kills every hobbiest ...i wish i could be 6 months down the road ,have all my live rock/sand and start coral shopping.

dick_headers

by dick_headers

I don't mind to wait anymore. I started my nano almost a year ago, and this is about time to slow down. I have rearranged the rocks so many times, when finally I stocked fully. And the most important part is that I am absolutely happy with it, and I am 100 % sure it will stay as it is on the picture..( maybe a few more frags glued to the rocks, you know me:-)

Do you have to ba a member to rate pictures?

22 posts • Page 2 of 3