Does anyone play acoustic guitar?

23 posts • Page 2 of 3

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

thats cool.............the epiphone you posted should be a good rig for a while .................guitars are like fishtanks, you start small and if you stick with it you'll be looking at 3,000 dollar rigs in 6 months, lol

snowboss

by snowboss

test

gumbii

by gumbii

ovation makes some amazing sounding entry level acoustics... you should check them out at a guitar center or a music store... srsly...

also fender acoustics are pretty FTW... but thier necks are really thin and your fat useless fingers might make it FTL!...

i'm strictly a bass player... i don't know how to do much on a normal guitar... but i have been looking into an acoustic... i might go the ovation route... i have a friend with a couple of martins... those are loud and well worth the cash... but i wouldn't want one for a beginner player...

i'm also thinking about starting up another band... my last one was uber fail... but now i want to start up another one that is more musicly inclined... oh well...

good luck, and let us know what you get...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

Gumbii,

man i lost a matched set "Kustom" 5 string fretless bass and amp in my last divorce....it was so hot, big huge metal flake in a red boby and that totally 70's red sparkle tuck and roll on the amp ...............damn thing was a real amp too...........all tubes

took 10 minutes for it to warm up but man what a sound...............i'm not a bass player but it was cool to play around with

coolest thing was those guitars and amps were made right in the town i lived in out in Kansas ... Kustom signals, Chanute KS..................they're still in business but don't makw instroments anymore, they manufacture lights and stuff for airport runways and police/fire equipment

alas just one more thing thrown on the fail/aids pile of Boss's past burn pile....................lol

Boss

jweb1369

by jweb1369

I just keep thinking about how that Ibanez PF sounded. It was amazing compared to the others in the same range. I will probably end up with that one it was just a good experience with it.

snowboss

by snowboss

thats all that matters man.............if it feels good in your hands, a more expensive one that doesn't feel as good is pretty much worthless...............I've played some crazy priced flat tops that i wouldn't trade my 600 dollar fender for on a bet ..........................

Boss

zlaajaa

by zlaajaa

fsdfsdfsd

gumbii

by gumbii

after this thread i went home and took out a couple of basses from my closet... man... then the next day i called some people over and we jammed in my house... i'm thinking about starting up another band... shit... i have some pretty high end basses, and they are just collecting dust in my attic and closet...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

sweet

carefull you dont vibrate the fishies to much, lol

gumbii

by gumbii

they love it...

and i love my musicman stingray...

Does anyone play acoustic guitar?

23 posts • Page 2 of 3