am i reading this right???

29 posts • Page 2 of 3

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

gumbii

by gumbii

it's 11.46 right now in los angeles... and i am not high... i don't do any kind's of drugs or alcohol...

fayt... i need to go to sleep soon... i go to work tomorrow at 7am... fail...

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

los angeles... you lucky bastard.... i have been therer before....... good ideaa tho on the sleep

schigara

by schigara

No drugs or alcohol..........................what, are you some kind goody goody? It's 1:55am here and I am on my 5th Crown n Coke and have a 4am appointment with numerous large mouth Bass.

I hate people with no crutches or vice's.

gumbii

by gumbii

lol... the only vise i got are my pets... srsly...

and los angeles is allright... but i'm thinking about selling my house and moving to pensylvania... werd...

and i used to drink alot... but now i can't with the diabetes and other health concerns that killing me slowly...

schigara

by schigara

Gumbii, you're alright man. Life sucks and is great at the same time.

I smoke, drink, eat horrible food and breathe the same nasty ass air as everyone one else and have been lucky so far. Ride her till she bucks ya baby!!

I have never visited LA but it's on the ta do list.

gumbii

by gumbii

it's genetics... my dad has diabetes... but he got it at the age of eleventy billion... and little ole me got it at 26!!... that sucks... but oh well...

i also have althritis, high cholesteral, high blood pressure, a bad back, fat, and doesn't take care of himself... lol...

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

christ Gumbii.....your in worse shape than my grandmother ....lol ...... i guess you gat a fail/aids on takin care of your self eh??????????? - - - -weight and bad food will screww your body up more than any disease man , believe me i know, i'm carying about 50 lbs i don't need and don't eat for shit - - - i'm actually pretty healthy for a 39 yr old, but old injuries, smokeing and not taking care of myself when i was younger is catchin up quick...................................

you seriously thinkin about movin back east??? that would be a trip man.............bring it on

oh yeah - - -so the general consensus is that those lights won't work as a replacement for PC's eh?

Boss

lightsluvr

by lightsluvr

To the original topic, if you really like algae blooms in your tank, jump all over those eBay lights... For a saltwater tank, it would be a big mistake. You might as well go to Home Depot and buy a clamp-on flourescent work light... :-?

JMHO

LL

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

and if that does not work you could try this rare jem..lmao its a great deal.. sorry had to throw this in
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-PIECE-OF-REAL- ... dZViewItem

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

now thats some funny shit !!!!!!!

am i reading this right???

29 posts • Page 2 of 3